Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Had to switch train cars today because a moron sprayed a lysol can for 30 seconds. They are already wiping the chairs moron, how's everyone else supposed to breath. Gave me a migraine the other day when dumbass did it so just left this time.
    I need to win the lottery,

Ah but he got u to leave! :p
    So he wins.

Never understood the lysol stuff. Breathing that stuff is horrible.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ah but he got u to leave! :p
    So he wins.

Never understood the lysol stuff. Breathing that stuff is horrible.

I spray Lysol on surfaces. All packages coming into the house get the exterior sprayed and a day later, I open and spray the contents. I also spray down my door handles, steering wheel,and gear shift in my car after each trip out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I spray Lysol on surfaces. All packages coming into the house get the exterior sprayed and a day later, I open and spray the contents. I also spray down my door handles, steering wheel,and gear shift in my car after each trip out.

We do something very similar. Lysol on everything that hits the porch. Then they are moved into the garage for full decontamination. With very rare exception, they stay out in the garage for at least a day. If they come inside they are then further washed/sanitized again inside the house.

We also, if we leave the property, wash our clothes and shower upon return.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sigh.
    People are complaining about squealing on the PA system at work.
    But it's the exact frequency of the ringing in my ears.
    So I'm never sure if it's my ear, or the PA.
    But they want it fixed.

And now we're up to 4 cases of Wuhan.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sigh.
    People are complaining about squealing on the PA system at work.
    But it's the exact frequency of the ringing in my ears.
    So I'm never sure if it's my ear, or the PA.
    But they want it fixed.

And now we're up to 4 cases of Wuhan.

:runaway:
    It's called the C-Virus!

And btw federal prisoners who make furniture are now NOT working due to C-virus. :facepalm:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    DogDammit. It never fails. The first day that the weather is nice enough to open the windows and air out the house is also the first day that the neighbors decide to burn their brush. (I'm in a subdivision where the houses are 20 ft apart.)

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    DogDammit. It never fails. The first day that the weather is nice enough to open the windows and air out the house is also the first day that the neighbors decide to burn their brush. (I'm in a subdivision where the houses are 20 ft apart.)

How is that legal in CP?

I'm miles outside of Lowell, Beecher and Cedar Lake and we have a bonfire going here to get rid of several deadfall trees from our woods. There are other fires burning on properties around me too. But again, 6 miles to Lowell, 8 to CL and 8 to Beecher so we are well out into "far suburban" Lowellabama where the gubmint authority is the landowner who has the biggest gun on his hip and occasionally asks forgiveness but never asks permission.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How is that legal in CP?

I'm miles outside of Lowell, Beecher and Cedar Lake and we have a bonfire going here to get rid of several deadfall trees from our woods. There are other fires burning on properties around me too. But again, 6 miles to Lowell, 8 to CL and 8 to Beecher so we are well out into "far suburban" Lowellabama where the gubmint authority is the landowner who has the biggest gun on his hip and occasionally asks forgiveness but never asks permission.

It's legal if they do it in a ****ing firepit. Firepits are legal(ish) in CP. I've gone round and round with the fire chief about that firepit already, and he will not do anything about it. The law says firepits are legal as a 'celebration', and he says they can celebrate however and whenever they want.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's legal if they do it in a ****ing firepit. Firepits are legal(ish) in CP. I've gone round and round with the fire chief about that firepit already, and he will not do anything about it. The law says firepits are legal as a 'celebration', and he says they can celebrate however and whenever they want.
    Go over there with a lawn chair and adult drink to join in at the celebration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom