Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Welcome to Valpo where it's buttcheek Sunday (or maybe just at Le Peep). You read that correctly. There must have been a memo that all females under 25 are encouraged to dress accordingly in short shorts. For the record, the wife pointed out the 1st one to me.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The thunderstorm that went thru Hobart this morning left around 1420 homes without power and tore up most of the craft show tents at the Dam duck race. I have power but my SIL on 10 th street by the new high school doesn't.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well, we already left for home to see if NIPSCO got around to getting us power again. Wife concluded Valpo U must be back in session.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The thunderstorm that went thru Hobart this morning left around 1420 homes without power and tore up most of the craft show tents at the Dam duck race. I have power but my SIL on 10 th street by the new high school doesn't.
    Power came back on at 1445. It was out for 7 hours, second longest outage we’ve had in the 18 heard living here. House stated blow 75 degrees so no reason to run the generator.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Power came back on at 1445. It was out for 7 hours, second longest outage we’ve had in the 18 heard living here. House stated blow 75 degrees so no reason to run the generator.
    SIL on 10th street is still out and the NIPSCO outage site said there are still 205 homes in Hobart without power.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Power out at 7:35. Church was a candle light service. Power back on at 10 til 11:00. I found out, from my new neighbor who works for NIPSCO, our road is one of the 1st serviced over here during an outage. Guess he was correct.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I lost power twice on Saturdays, but neither time was very long. I do seem to lose power more often at the new place. Or maybe just been an unlucky year. Although quite a couple neighbors have generators, so it's got me wondering.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Welcome to Valpo where it's buttcheek Sunday (or maybe just at Le Peep). You read that correctly. There must have been a memo that all females under 25 are encouraged to dress accordingly in short shorts. For the record, the wife pointed out the 1st one to me.
    That is how girls dress these days. They don't have to be thin either. Part of it is that is what they have to buy. I was talking with a guy at work who has two teenage daughters and he was mentioning how hard it was for them to find clothes that were acceptable.

I guess the white patriarchy is at work again.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Yard cat had kittens in a customers truck
    fkFZ3sk.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom