• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1776, Well I wouldn't exactly state I was in need of 308 brass but you know I am always trying to keep the brass bins full as I keep loading ammo...

I'm weighing out starting a new caliber... they have a 22TCM in stock and it has my interest... Wish they would come out with a conversion for the Beretta 92 to run the stuff...

Soooooo Lone is certified once again...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm good till next March. Be glad you don't have OSA and the fun stuff to keep the DOT physical guidelines. Hows the boat building going?

I keep my BMI below that threshold so I don't have to deal with that crap. The cardboard regatta Boat is way behind schedule. Looks like they will be working on it Thursday, Friday night and Saturday morning :(

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1776, Well I wouldn't exactly state I was in need of 308 brass but you know I am always trying to keep the brass bins full as I keep loading ammo...

I'm weighing out starting a new caliber... they have a 22TCM in stock and it has my interest... Wish they would come out with a conversion for the Beretta 92 to run the stuff...

Soooooo Lone is certified once again...

You got any small rifle primers? I got roughly 108 casings and seem to crush quite a few primers finding out the crimp isn't completely gone on some of the 223 brass I'm working on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom