hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    RED RUM! RED RUM!

Knocked!? Looks more like whipped it around.
    I was trying off my hands and caught it with the towel, it spun it's way down.
    Just getting ready for Halloween.
    My thoughts exactly, but got vetoed by the boss
    That looks awesome. Post a pic on FB and say "I cut myself shaving"

Snap, here is the actual text from my FB post last night.
    Ladies and gentleman , welcome to tonight's episode of Guess That Mess, where you at home can guess just how this mess was created. Your choices are
    A. The deluxe version of Dexter- The home game
    B. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
    C. The world's worst cocaine sneeze, or
    D. Jason knocked over an apple cinnamon Yankee candle 30 seconds before the power came back on.

Make your choice now, the answer will be revealed after this brief message from our sponsors.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've been known to carry "mexican" myself, but I would never stick another man's gun in my pants.

OK, that didn't sound right, but I'm gonna go with it anyway.

OK, you've been on INGO longer than you admit.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I got some entertainment last night watching people driving down 500 West and hitting the river flowing across the road.

I bet. I think it helps our place that there is a swampy area and ponds just to our west that is at least 40-50 feet lower than us in elevation. (this is just south of Division, well east of 2)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I bet. I think it helps our place that there is a swampy area and ponds just to our west that is at least 40-50 feet lower than us in elevation. (this is just south of Division, well east of 2)
    Probably.

For us, my side of the road drains into a culvert right in the middle of my property that goes across the road to a ditch. I get a river running though my pasture and then it overflows onto the street.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Mowed the drier areas of the front lawn. Tried to mow the shaded slope by the living room but the lawn tractor stated sliding sideways down the slope. Figured that was enough. With all the rain I figure it will have to be mowed again in about 3 days :(

Didn't go near the ditch along the road, no reason to mow into standing water!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Mowed the drier areas of the front lawn. Tried to mow the shaded slope by the living room but the lawn tractor stated sliding sideways down the slope. Figured that was enough. With all the rain I figure it will have to be mowed again in about 3 days :(

Didn't go near the ditch along the road, no reason to mow into standing water!

Where's your sense of adventure?

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Not any more. I think this transition to health care is permanent. I was offered a job working the front desk at FPN Lowell, and the pay is not much less than a starting teaching salary. I decided I'd rather take the desk job than deal with the stress of teaching again at this stage in my life.
    Moving from indoctrination to inoculation, eh Snap? As long as you're screwing up kids' brains, carry on.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Some years back my wife had a candle incident in the middle of the kitchen table.... I was a bit more limber back then and as one of these candle jars cracked all the way around the jar under the molten-ed wax in the jar it ran out on to the table cloth and started a fire.... I just picked the whole table cloth up around the fire and threw it out in the front yard.... I keep a eye on her anymore when playing with candles... Really didn't want to use a fire extinguisher as it makes such a mess... rather get burned throwing it outside to watch burn out in the yard... lol...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Really didn't want to use a fire extinguisher as it makes such a mess...

xcRp31a.jpg
    [/IMG]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom