• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    If I can switch work schedules. I think I will be able to make it. My brother in law is interested but he usually smokes a Maya mini hookah (they are fun!). Would that be allowed? Hope to see everyone there.

I can't answer for melensdad about bringing a hookah in, but I can tell you that they have several in the lounge that folks use on a regular basis.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If I can switch work schedules. I think I will be able to make it. My brother in law is interested but he usually smokes a Maya mini hookah (they are fun!). Would that be allowed? Hope to see everyone there.

We just need to introduce your brother in law to a Drew Estates Acid, he will be a cigar smoker after that.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

There are regular Hookah smokers who come to the lounge, we offer set ups with our Hookahs, people sometimes bring their own. We have a few different brands of Hookah tobaccos in a few dozen different flavors.

So, short answer, YES it is allowed.

These events are pretty laid back. We have a lot of hunters and shooters who come to the lounge and are NOT members of INGO so the lounge is very friendly to shooters. The lounge is considered the "unofficial NWI Clubhouse" and its fairly common (usually Wednesday and/or Thursday) to find INGO members in the shop. So everyone in the shop is very comfortable with guns, which makes it such a comfortable place for people to "pop their Open Carry cherry." Among the magazines in the lounge are Predator Extreme, and other gun oriented magazines.

I do have a cigar company coming in to feature their brand of cigars, but only about 2/3rds of the people walking through the door will actually buy his cigars and many people will simply walk past him without even talking to him. There is no obligation to deal with him. I simply 'piggy back' our INGO Open Carry Nights onto his event. He knows that he will see many non-cigar people and is OK with that.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    We just need to introduce your brother in law to a Drew Estates Acid, he will be a cigar smoker after that.

You got me curious on this one SC, ... Put me down as a STRONG maybe. I figure if a bunch of you can come over to Valpo for the InGO shoot Saturday night, I should be able to make it over to S'ville at least once...

And BTW I HATE CIGARS ! ... And that is why I have personally taken it upon myself to destroy at least one, by the all consuming method of fire to each Brand I might come across. It is the only way for me to deal with all this anger against them.:xmad::xmad::xmad:

SC, you did cracked me up tho at the shoot when we were talking about cigars and you said "So, Mack have you ever done (an) ACID??...
    (i didnt hear the an)

All I could think off was, "Am I the only one hear tonight that lived during the 60's??? (melensdad, GofW, no need for age comment.... :) )

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I was alive and well in the 60's and know that "microdot" is not a computer term. Ghost, however, is probably 10 years younger than I, he's really just a baby. Oh and I sing along with Aleota, Hays & Jeremiah whenever my 8 track plays LSD (that is Lake Shore Drive to you 'yung-uns)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    You got me curious on this one SC, ... Put me down as a STRONG maybe. I figure if a bunch of you can come over to Valpo for the InGO shoot Saturday night, I should be able to make it over to S'ville at least once...

And BTW I HATE CIGARS ! ... And that is why I have personally taken it upon myself to destroy at least one, by the all consuming method of fire to each Brand I might come across. It is the only way for me to deal with all this anger against them.:xmad::xmad::xmad:

SC, you did cracked me up tho at the shoot when we were talking about cigars and you said "So, Mack have you ever done (an) ACID??...
    (i didnt hear the an)

All I could think off was, "Am I the only one hear tonight that lived during the 60's??? (melensdad, GofW, no need for age comment.... :) )

I love acid cigars, there is only one bad one.:rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I love acid cigars, there is only one bad one.:rockwoot:

Uh, you mean there is only 1 that is smokeable, and that one is the really expensive Extraordinary Larry.

The other Acids taste like a Christmas ham with Clove & Pineapple, or like an automobile air freshener, or the perfume counter at Macy's, or . . . (fill in your nasal nightmare here).

Not sure about the rest of you, but I prefer tobacco in my cigars.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    I was alive and well in the 60's and know that "microdot" is not a computer term. Ghost, however, is probably 10 years younger than I, he's really just a baby. Oh and I sing along with Aleota, Hays & Jeremiah whenever my 8 track plays LSD (that is Lake Shore Drive to you 'yung-uns)

Premium, excellent song... best when experienced at 70+ on the highway at the top of your lungs!!! Dang... now its stuck in my head.
    8 tracks... did you also have the mandatory matchbook to wedge underneath the cassette so the two tracks would line up correctly? Man... listened to a lot of songs played over the top of each other... :)

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Uh, you mean there is only 1 that is smokeable, and that one is the really expensive Extraordinary Larry.

The other Acids taste like a Christmas ham with Clove & Pineapple, or like an automobile air freshener, or the perfume counter at Macy's, or . . . (fill in your nasal nightmare here).

As Larry the Cable Guy would say... "Now THAT's Funny, I dont care who you are... that's funny!"

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

No, you know the Acid i'm talking about, the one known as Nasty... That is a sin of a cigar, but you are right, the Extraordinary Larry is amazing. Almost as good as a Kuba Kuba.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    . . . 8 tracks... did you also have the mandatory matchbook to wedge underneath the cassette so the two tracks would line up correctly?
    No, I may be a couple years younger than you? We switched over to a cassette deck pretty quickly so I didn't have to endure the 8 Track hassles for very long.

No, you know the Acid i'm talking about, the one known as Nasty... That is a sin of a cigar, but you are right, the Extraordinary Larry is amazing. Almost as good as a Kuba Kuba.
    Honestly I never tried a Kuba Kuba. But from the smell of the smoke from them I'm not really interested in smoking any of the Acid cigars. They all seem to have a smell of clove or other spices. Just not for me.

As for the NASTY. That really is a bad cigar. Not sure why they would even name a cigar NASTY but the name sure fits.

This event will have NORMAL cigars. CAMACHO is known for some pretty strong cigars, and we have a couple of those. We also have a couple of their milder varieties. CUSANO is known for mostly mild cigars, and we have a good selection of those. They are very smooth and often described as a 'creamy' smoke. The Room 101 Namakubi is a medium body smoke that is selling really well for a brand new cigar. So the product line runs the spectum from mild to full body and everything in between. But no clove or herbal stuff like the Acid cigars. Just REAL tobacco.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    CAMACHO hu? :rofl: Ah we "americans" take foreign words and twist them for our own needs.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camacho
    That word BTW when I was growing up was used to refer to bad manner boys who were always dirty (ie. playing the the dirt, running nose, dirty/grease face) and did not go along with the social norm of the day (ie. did not wear sunday cloths to church, did not have manners at the dinner table, etc..)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    What was that challenge cigar you told me about, the one that makes you dizzy off the nicotine?

You won't believe it when you see it. Its a little corona sized cigar, about 4.5" long and maybe a 32 ring gauge. Its the Berger & Argenti ENTUBAR "V-32 Limited Edition"

It is a 100% Ligaro cigar, wrapped INSIDE another cigar. So its a cigar inside a cigar. We have 5 different Entubar cigars, they are so unique the rolling process is patented. 3 of them are mild-medium. 1 is a medium-full. And then there is the little "V-32" and that one is a butt kicker. Ghost and I tried it, we had to go stand outside and get fresh air for about 30 minutes . . . then I drove to KFC for some food . . . then I drove home and was still buzzing and that was 2 hours later :n00b:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    You won't believe it when you see it. Its a little corona sized cigar, about 4.5" long and maybe a 32 ring gauge. Its the Berger & Argenti ENTUBAR "V-32 Limited Edition"

It is a 100% Ligaro cigar, wrapped INSIDE another cigar. So its a cigar inside a cigar. We have 5 different Entubar cigars, they are so unique the rolling process is patented. 3 of them are mild-medium. 1 is a medium-full. And then there is the little "V-32" and that one is a butt kicker. Ghost and I tried it, we had to go stand outside and get fresh air for about 30 minutes . . . then I drove to KFC for some food . . . then I drove home and was still buzzing and that was 2 hours later :n00b:

how do you light that thing, you chop off the extra at the end, or just light that part sticking out?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    how do you light that thing, you chop off the extra at the end, or just light that part sticking out?

Actually you use a 'torch' style lighter and light up the WHOLE thing, both the little nub and the body of the cigar around it. If you don't get the whole thing lit then it won't burn properly. It actually comes with instructions wrapped around the end!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom