Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So 50% aren't going to be carrying???

We are fairly close to the Illinois state line, so there will be Illinois people at the event, they don't carry. There will also be some of the 'regulars' from the cigar loung there that are non-INGO members. Some of them carry but many do not. Just like today in the lounge, we had a mix of people. Half were INGO members, half were not. All sat in a group talking together, every INGO member was carrying, at least 1 non-INGO member was carrying. 2 of the people in the lounge don't own guns at all, both came from Chicago, but were pro-gun. Of the non-INGO members, at least 1/2 own handguns but don't have LTCH, and most of the others are hunters who own guns but don't carry.

That is that same type of mix that typically attends the Cigar & Guitar nights.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Friday Night Bump

Who can turn down a night of smoking cigars that were rolled on the thighs of nubile and willing virgins?
    (SHHH . . . that's not true, we just told that to Andy219 so he thinks that he's getting more action than the muzzle of his Ruger)
    Oh, and there will be gun talk, snacks and music too.

And if anyone wants to see the dent in the ceiling from Andy's Ruger, line up about 6pm to the right of the fireplace, Ghost of Winter has volunteered to give tours.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Sunday afternoon and my wife is out shopping and spending all my money' THREAD BUMP.

Please come to this event and give me money. I'll be the homeless looking dude sitting out front with the cardboard sign that says "Will work for ammo or guns"

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Sunday afternoon and my wife is out shopping and spending all my money' THREAD BUMP.

Please come to this event and give me money. I'll be the homeless looking dude sitting out front with the cardboard sign that says "Will work for ammo or guns"

Does this mea we will be seeing a large number of detonic pistols for sale in the classified ads real soon?? :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    melensdad said:
    BTW, how much are you charging for tours of the Cigar Lounge ceiling dent?

One prototype or equally rare detonics pistol per person.

I'm accepting applications for a new tour guide that can properly show the ceiling dent from Andy's Ruger and who can properly explain the unfortunate incident that led to the 'tainting' of his beloved gun.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge is having another Cigars & Guitars night on Thursday November 15. People have asked when we would invite the INGO crowd again so here it is! OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Lounge.

As usual: Cigars are optional. We don't put any pressure on non-smokers to smoke. Also, Open Carry is optional. CC is fine too! Gun talk is mandatory and it would be nice if you enjoy the guitar player that we feature.
    Picture7-1.png

We will have a factory rep or two attending and will be featuring COMACHO, Room 101 and CUSANO cigars at the event. Buy 3 get 1 free deals will be offered, possibly other deals too. There will be 30% off discounts on many accessories like many of our humidors, premium cutters and lighters. We will have some of the Room 101 Namakubi (Severed Head) cigars at the event too and these are really nice cigars, with a dry spice and yet medium/mild intensity so its not overwhelming.
    IMG_3216.jpg

The 1101 Lounge is located 1/4 mile west of US41 on the south side of US30.

Picture6-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Day after the election BUMP.

Oh by the way, for those who know him, INGO member "Woodrow" was in the shop this morning. He's been working long hours and nights and is sorry that he missed the BLYTHE'S VALPO SHOOT for INGO members.

On another note, anyone hear from "aclark" since the BLYTHE'S SHOOT? His wife was due to give birth the next day. He frequently stops into the 1101 Cigar Lounge on his lunch hour on Wednesday to do his paperwork and use the free Wi-Fi to transmit his work back to his office. I have not seen him since Blythe's so I was curious if anyone found out about his new baby???

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Ill be coming with a combat master for you to look over. I finally found one and will be getting tomarrow. I know your the Detonics yoda so....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Ill be coming with a combat master for you to look over. I finally found one and will be getting tomarrow. I know your the Detonics yoda so....
    Ahhh. . . the first of many to come, I'm sure.

Join the Yahoo! Detonics group. It is not very active but it is very informative. Some of the original gunsmiths and others who know way more than me will occasionally post there and answer questions that only a factory insider can know.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    As you know, I don't normally push cigar or accessory sales at these "Open Carry" nights, but as we are closing in on Christmas and the shopping season is upon us, we are going to have some "BLACK FRIDAY PREVIEW SALES" for INGO members will be going on at the lounge for the night of this event.

Humidors, premium lighters (Prometheus, Xikar, Zippo) and other accessories will be steeply discounted. We will have some very expensive humidors, as well as some value priced humidors, and all will be on sale.

We also will have the OPUS X and GOD OF FIRE cigars on sale. If you've ever wanted to try one of those spectacular cigars but the $20 to $30 per cigar prices have scared you away, this will be your FIRST AND PROBABLY LAST opportunity to try these cigars at below MSRP. I won't say they will be cheap, they won't be, but they will be on sale.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    We got some really nice humidors in yesterday. Prices on humidors range from about $35 to $425. The high the "list" price the more we will be discounting them, probably up to 40% off the most expensive ones, figure a least 20% off the lower priced units.

What would be a good torch?
    Prometheous makes the best torch. Its a triple torch flame. I'll make you a good deal on it.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHARITY RAFFLE TO WIN A FLOOR ASHTRAY that is made out of a stack of cigar boxes. A glass ashtray is set into the top box. The ashtray was made for the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle go to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project which ships cigars overseas to our bases in the sandbox.

* Even if you don't smoke please buy at least a raffle ticket or two for the ashtray. If you win and don't want it then you can donate it back to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project and we will raffle it off at our next event and that will DOUBLE the donation to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom