Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Max gets a new hip tomorrow. So tired of the constant pain from it and three other surgeries this decade.
    Maybe all will be good now.
    Good luck! Btw, are jedi you and the other north of 30 hammondite’s (pretty sure you said you were a hammond resident) surviving the great flood/sewer backup?? I know the pink one is pretty far south but figure three are others that might be affected and maybe use some help

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In case anybody new doesn't know Andy, since he hasn't been here in awhile.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Max gets a new hip tomorrow. So tired of the constant pain from it and three other surgeries this decade.
    Maybe all will be good now.
    I have every confidence it will go well for you and you will feel the difference almost immediately. Its gotten to be a fairly standard procedure. Most people are up walking around (limited) within a few hours with little pain, mostly from the surgery.

My wife had a hip replacement last fall. It went well for her. The only complication was that her incision seemed to take a long time to ehal up. But she is great now!

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    BUT DAMN, 2 hours to buy a freakin car..
    Normally order my trucks as can’t find what I want on the lot. Looking to order a 2024 F350 so I go to the local dealer to get a brochure after I built the truck online. Ford no longer has brochures, but they just got a F350 in. Someone had them build it but decided not to buy it and someone forgot to cancel the build. Was 95% of what I wanted including the 3 showstoppers so I bought it. Price was not marked up and we got what we wanted on our trade. 4th vehicle we bought there over the years, we know the salesman and still took 3 hours even with no price haggling.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Damn, hip surgery went really well and it seems like there is less pain after the surgery than before. The doc said the hip was
    really bad. I had a tumor removed 3 years ago from the femure just below that hip that they chiseled off the bone, filled with resin and I always thought it just never healed and was causing the pain so just dealt with it until I couldn't. Turns out there were two problems.
    Max is going to feel like a new man!

I would also like to thank everybody here for all the well wishes. The people of INGO are awesome!

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Damn, hip surgery went really well and it seems like there is less pain after the surgery than before. The doc said the hip was
    really bad. I had a tumor removed 3 years ago from the femure just below that hip that they chiseled off the bone, filled with resin and I always thought it just never healed and was causing the pain so just dealt with it until I couldn't. Turns out there were two problems.
    Max is going to feel like a new man!

I would also like to thank everybody here for all the well wishes. The people of INGO are awesome!
    Are you going to run the Chicago Marathon in a few weeks?

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Naw, I will start hiking the dunes and other state parks like I have been but won't need to rest frequently. I've been wanting to do a 3 day 2 night backpacking trip in southern IN. Not sure about this year. Seven Pillars in Peru is first on the agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom