Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Damn Bob you coulda had a suc...potential customer.

On an unrelated related note. Screw DHL eCommerce even more than regular USPS. I bought a Fat Electrician hoodie and a couple other shirts which ships from Demo Ranch guy's company down near San Antonio. USPS the whole way and it should be here Saturday. I bought some other stuff which came from Nevada that shipped DHL eC on the 12th and I still don't know when it will be here because it just sits on any given status for 2-3 days

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wife ended up buying my car over the phone from Mazda in Valpo after Art Hill dicked us around and we walked out. Team Honda in Merrillville got her a few years ago when our '16 Pilot was having electrical issues. Sold her on a 2020 Pilot brand new. She told them to deal with me on the price etc and I refused to go in, would only talk over the phone. Demanded a few accessories and hung up when they wouldn't add them in. They ended up calling back a couple times and finally included them. Was a pretty quick trip to the dealership to sign those papers, although they did try to sell all the addons.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    More excited for youth deer season this year than I think I have been for any hunting season. Nothing beats getting to go out with the kids. Sad that l can’t sit with BOTH of them but my oldest sits with her uncle and they love it. Deer camp 2023 is being set up now.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have maybe one gun from Cabelas since they put those checkout stations in by the gun counter. Never again. I get impatient waiting more than 10 minutes at Copper.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wife ended up buying my car over the phone from Mazda in Valpo after Art Hill dicked us around and we walked out. Team Honda in Merrillville got her a few years ago when our '16 Pilot was having electrical issues. Sold her on a 2020 Pilot brand new. She told them to deal with me on the price etc and I refused to go in, would only talk over the phone. Demanded a few accessories and hung up when they wouldn't add them in. They ended up calling back a couple times and finally included them. Was a pretty quick trip to the dealership to sign those papers, although they did try to sell all the addons.
    I really dislike the Mazda dealership in Merrillville. I wanted to buy a Mazda3 back when I was driving 110 miles a day. I pointed at a car and told them, "I want that car in this car's color.) Both were Mazda3's. One was a hatch and the other was normal, same trim package, just different colors. Didn't even argue on the price. Told them I wanted to put 8k down that day and would wait till the car I wanted arrived. They would not do it. The manager told me, "Sorry, we sell what is on the lot." I told him that they had 30 minutes before I bought a Jetta at the VW dealer. They called me an hour later with a better offer on the car of the color I didn't want. Told them I was already filling out paperwork on a VW.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I've bought one firearm there, rather give LGS my money, however I remember I was in and out in under 20 minutes, musta got lucky

My go-to is South County, just a block north of my shop. My last time at Cabella's was nearly two hours, with about 20 minutes waiting for the 'proceed'. On the other hand, Cabella's used to have some interesting or collectible used items, which they very seldom have now.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    South County impressed me when I was interested in one of the new Delta Elites and that older guy that always has the walking stick talked me out of it in favor of the RIA Tactical II also in 10mm which had a much smoother slide and better trigger for half the price.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    My go-to is South County, just a block north of my shop. My last time at Cabella's was nearly two hours, with about 20 minutes waiting for the 'proceed'. On the other hand, Cabella's used to have some interesting or collectible used items, which they very seldom have now.

I like those guys too, been a customer since they were in cedar lake, nice to see them doing so well. Just bought a belt there Friday. If you have never seen one, check out Kore essentials belts, love mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom