Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Damn, hip surgery went really well and it seems like there is less pain after the surgery than before. The doc said the hip was
    really bad. I had a tumor removed 3 years ago from the femure just below that hip that they chiseled off the bone, filled with resin and I always thought it just never healed and was causing the pain so just dealt with it until I couldn't. Turns out there were two problems.
    Max is going to feel like a new man!

I would also like to thank everybody here for all the well wishes. The people of INGO are awesome!

You'll have challenging days ahead, but will constantly improve overall. Take things slow, especially on steps, and do as much therapy as you can, and the strengthening exercises too. Follow the system - it works. (or it did for me).

Congrats on having it behind you!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Damn, hip surgery went really well and it seems like there is less pain after the surgery than before. The doc said the hip was
    really bad. I had a tumor removed 3 years ago from the femure just below that hip that they chiseled off the bone, filled with resin and I always thought it just never healed and was causing the pain so just dealt with it until I couldn't. Turns out there were two problems.

I would also like to thank everybody here for all the well wishes. The people of INGO are awesome!
    Glad it went well!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Naw, I will start hiking the dunes and other state parks like I have been but won't need to rest frequently. I've been wanting to do a 3 day 2 night backpacking trip in southern IN. Not sure about this year. Seven Pillars in Peru is first on the agenda.
    Be careful and let it fully heal before doing anything major. YOu want to make sure the bone regrows properly around the femoral stem and the acetabular cup. You will likely be at reater risk of dislocating the hip at least until the healing process is complete. Please be sure to discuss with your doctor/physical therapist.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Congrats. Glad it went well for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom