• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    :):...….

Truth is I agree with all of this. All of it.

Another truth is we (Ingo) have no further desire to meet with the men in black. It has happened back in the day. I have met these men s well under friendly surroundings and they knew exactly who I was. So please fellas, keep it in the lane. We can meet for lunch and discuss this over dead ground up cow parts.....:thumbsup:

with processed cheese food atop? I’m in!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/upri...M6Jbz_nsHHcn7vWEtgj8sd4uwN2_3kpmyYcH0rLp3IobE

unnamed.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    How much do the tickets to the NRA events cost?

The people didn’t vote and are now mad it’s really hard to change the results of a election though protest just ask the Democrats.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have to admit that when I look at that picture of "I Am The NRA" I start to think, perfect picture of a stereotype. And I wonder if they also fit the stereotype of firearm owner, non-voter.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have to admit that when I look at that picture of "I Am The NRA" I start to think, perfect picture of a stereotype. And I wonder if they also fit the stereotype of firearm owner, non-voter.

This was my first thought too. A whole bunch of old white guys.

This is why the gun grabbers are playing the incremental long game. Demographics show they just need to wait for us to die off.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This was my first thought too. A whole bunch of old white guys.

This is why the gun grabbers are playing the incremental long game. Demographics show they just need to wait for us to die off.

I don’t know how successful I’ll be in the long run, but I’ve done my best to raise 2 future “old white guys” to replace me when I’m gone. We can’t do nearly as much for strangers as we can for the ones under our roofs.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    One of the things I think that needs to be taken into account is the Dem long game. We all know that they might not be chess grand masters, but they do play by Alinsky's and Marx's playbook. While nothing will most likely happen out of the whole thing other than a "walking back" of full-boat confiscation to simply more restrictions, (as previously mentioned) I would think that the overall goal on this play by Northam (and Bloomberg, et al) is working out just like they want. They WANT the attention and they WANT some overzealous "patriot" to start a skirmish so that they can use the fodder for further political gain. "See, all these trigger-happy patriots with all these evil guns are just itching for a fight!" "These guns are evil!" It's a lot easier to push a narrative when there's "evidence" and it's also easier to label "patriots" as "domestic terrorists" after such an event.

Any incident that happens BEFORE an actual tyrannical act from the VA government is what they are planning on to further attempt to sway public opinion nationwide. Remember, while we are informed, a vocal majority of the population listens to the MSM and believes what they say. At least to the point where they are able to mobilize their voter base. Our voter base has always believed in the overall "goodness" of man and has relied on that at the ballot box. The current impeachment of the President is just a foreshadowing of what the left is capable of.

This whole thing needs to monitored and prepared for accordingly, but ACTION needs to be seriously considered for the long game. This is simply the first step and a "testing ground". Remember, it's a lot easier to implement gun control strategies the closer it is to federal assets, and VA is right next to DC, made up of a LOT of DC elite. The President needs to keep a serious eye on this and shut down what he can, but we know he's able to be easily swayed on gun issues.

This is an interesting perspective. I’ve long maintained the the whole Beto candidate thing was just an action to move the middle of the compromise argument left some more. He was never a real candidate, but just someone that was paid to spout outlandish gun control ideas in order to make lesser gun control ideas seem reasonable by comparison.

Is VA the same, but on a state level? Buy an election and then push an extreme agenda on a state level basis only to back off in the end to a compromise position that would have been unattainable before?

Could be the standard tactic in Bloomberg’s playbook going forward.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don’t know how successful I’ll be in the long run, but I’ve done my best to raise 2 future “old white guys” to replace me when I’m gone. We can’t do nearly as much for strangers as we can for the ones under our roofs.

I have 3 that will replace me. I usually indoctrinate as many as I can as well.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A good part of the reason why things are the way they are in Virginia is cash, and not just the money bloomberg spent on the election. How much of Virginia is getting dramatically rich from dc expansion and everything that goes with it. Who is getting that money and what decisions are they making to keep it? Real estate values and development, service organizations, even new restaurants. The federal government is creating the richest suburbs in the world, in Virginia.

Always follow the money

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think you've used your daily allotment of "always follow the money"

Please wait for your stock to refresh overnight, or pay $2.99 for an extra use.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder how many of these people who are so now so outraged sat out the last election because the Republican candidate was not their ideal perfect choice. I think a lot of Democrats stayed home because they didn't like Hillary but think the habit is much more prevalent among Republicans.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think you've used your daily allotment of "always follow the money"

Please wait for your stock to refresh overnight, or pay $2.99 for an extra use.

I haven't done that in a while so I figured to use it all at once.;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Speaking of dying off... Not having children, to save the environment, is an actual thing. So the "dying off" may be different than expected.

Top Bottom