• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    One of the things I think that needs to be taken into account is the Dem long game. We all know that they might not be chess grand masters, but they do play by Alinsky's and Marx's playbook. While nothing will most likely happen out of the whole thing other than a "walking back" of full-boat confiscation to simply more restrictions, (as previously mentioned) I would think that the overall goal on this play by Northam (and Bloomberg, et al) is working out just like they want. They WANT the attention and they WANT some overzealous "patriot" to start a skirmish so that they can use the fodder for further political gain. "See, all these trigger-happy patriots with all these evil guns are just itching for a fight!" "These guns are evil!" It's a lot easier to push a narrative when there's "evidence" and it's also easier to label "patriots" as "domestic terrorists" after such an event.

Any incident that happens BEFORE an actual tyrannical act from the VA government is what they are planning on to further attempt to sway public opinion nationwide. Remember, while we are informed, a vocal majority of the population listens to the MSM and believes what they say. At least to the point where they are able to mobilize their voter base. Our voter base has always believed in the overall "goodness" of man and has relied on that at the ballot box. The current impeachment of the President is just a foreshadowing of what the left is capable of.

This whole thing needs to monitored and prepared for accordingly, but ACTION needs to be seriously considered for the long game. This is simply the first step and a "testing ground". Remember, it's a lot easier to implement gun control strategies the closer it is to federal assets, and VA is right next to DC, made up of a LOT of DC elite. The President needs to keep a serious eye on this and shut down what he can, but we know he's able to be easily swayed on gun issues.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...GUX0_ERl3dUbJzrB8GVmCAjF2BJP6ZmRW-5xmXqBj8v4Y

Virginia’s pop-up gun sanctuary movement has turned its attention to fighting the governor’s call for a $4.8 million, 18-officer team to enforce his proposed “assault weapons” ban.

"Two key groups issued an alert this week to push gun owners to four budget hearings Thursday around the state, asking them to quiz state legislators if they will vote to ban or confiscate weapons.
    “We understand that this is short notice. But it would have a significant impact if many of our members could show up and make a 3-minute statement and ask questions of the legislators in attendance,” said the Virginia Citizens Defense League.
    “We see in the governor’s proposed budget that he wants $4 million and 18 new law-enforcement positions to enforce a ban on commonly-owned firearms,” said Erich Pratt, Gun Owners of America senior vice president...."

Here's the VA proposed budget... https://dpb.virginia.gov/budget/buddoc20/partb/OfficeOfPublicSafetyAndHomelandSecurity.pdf

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...GUX0_ERl3dUbJzrB8GVmCAjF2BJP6ZmRW-5xmXqBj8v4Y

Virginia’s pop-up gun sanctuary movement has turned its attention to fighting the governor’s call for a $4.8 million, 18-officer team to enforce his proposed “assault weapons” ban.

"Two key groups issued an alert this week to push gun owners to four budget hearings Thursday around the state, asking them to quiz state legislators if they will vote to ban or confiscate weapons.
    “We understand that this is short notice. But it would have a significant impact if many of our members could show up and make a 3-minute statement and ask questions of the legislators in attendance,” said the Virginia Citizens Defense League.
    “We see in the governor’s proposed budget that he wants $4 million and 18 new law-enforcement positions to enforce a ban on commonly-owned firearms,” said Erich Pratt, Gun Owners of America senior vice president...."

Here's the VA proposed budget... https://dpb.virginia.gov/budget/buddoc20/partb/OfficeOfPublicSafetyAndHomelandSecurity.pdf

Gov. Northam's very own Gestapo.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I dunno, I would have to wonder about the mental status of anyone that applied for a job going door to door up in the hill country of western Virginia to collect the folks's guns.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dunno, I would have to wonder about the mental status of anyone that applied for a job going door to door up in the hill country of western Virginia to collect the folks's guns.

Everyone has a price. Some people are willing to do it for a lot less than others. Just look at history.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Everyone has a price. Some people are willing to do it for a lot less than others. Just look at history.
    Yep they'll find cops that will gladly do it. Theyll wear masks. But i bet their life expectancy will be around that of a tunnel rat in vietnam. Better hire single dudes with no kids

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yep they'll find cops that will gladly do it. Theyll wear masks. But i bet their life expectancy will be around that of a tunnel rat in vietnam. Better hire single dudes with no kids
    Yup, black masks are the cure all for unsavory jobs. There will definitely be police and military alike eager to get to curbstomping, I have high regard for the officers I know personally, and I don’t think any of them will, but when it comes down to your job and livelihood and your family eating, it may get sporty.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And yet here we are, 18+ years later with all this technology, still fighting in Afghanistan...
    Ive said it over and over. It amazes me that people think the cops and other authorities, even the military, would be able to stop any sort of real uprising by even a small percentage of the population.
    They cant. Not to mention once their forces start to realize they are in a losing battle and start to abandon their posts, accept bribes, become wounded, die off, etc.
    The masses have the power to disrupt. This is not even those for a cause, this is just simply the sick, the hungry, the oblivious sheep, then on top of that the looters, and then the REAL hardened criminals. The organized masses are in charge and effectively the new government by default after anarchy.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ive said it over and over. It amazes me that people think the cops and other authorities, even the military, would be able to stop any sort of real uprising by even a small percentage of the population.
    They cant. Not to mention once their forces start to realize they are in a losing battle and start to abandon their posts, accept bribes, become wounded, die off, etc.
    The masses have the power to disrupt. This is not even those for a cause, this is just simply the sick, the hungry, the oblivious sheep, then on top of that the looters, and then the REAL hardened criminals. The organized masses are in charge and effectively the new government by default after anarchy.

Just look at what happened when the cartels rose up after Mexican officials arrested El Chapo's kid. They released that dude in less than 24 hours after the cartels took over the town.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Just look at what happened when the cartels rose up after Mexican officials arrested El Chapo's kid. They released that dude in less than 24 hours after the cartels took over the town.

I think the key word here is organized. With a common vision. Are we organized? How organized are we without the internet or cell phones? Those guys we're fighting in caves are not white collar people that decided one day enough is enough, they've lived it and trained for it and made the decision they'd give it their all. They live in caves.
    Don't get me wrong at all, I believe that the great American spirit will prevail and I want to be right there with it, I hope my previous comments on here don't get me put on some kind of fudd list. It's just a reaction to what I hear so often about 'us' taking back over things, well, A. what are we waiting for, and B. have you really thought this through? If so, great!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM using his Mod-voice before 0900 on a Saturday. That's click-bait for sure.

:):...….

Truth is I agree with all of this. All of it.

Another truth is we (Ingo) have no further desire to meet with the men in black. It has happened back in the day. I have met these men s well under friendly surroundings and they knew exactly who I was. So please fellas, keep it in the lane. We can meet for lunch and discuss this over dead ground up cow parts.....:thumbsup:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think the key word here is organized. With a common vision. Are we organized? How organized are we without the internet or cell phones? Those guys we're fighting in caves are not white collar people that decided one day enough is enough, they've lived it and trained for it and made the decision they'd give it their all. They live in caves.
    Don't get me wrong at all, I believe that the great American spirit will prevail and I want to be right there with it, I hope my previous comments on here don't get me put on some kind of fudd list. It's just a reaction to what I hear so often about 'us' taking back over things, well, A. what are we waiting for, and B. have you really thought this through? If so, great!
    There are over a million trained white and blue collar workers who over the course of the last 18 years that if you brought together after an hour or so, it would all come back. There’s your organized.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :):...….

Truth is I agree with all of this. All of it.

Another truth is we (Ingo) have no further desire to meet with the men in black. It has happened back in the day. I have met these men s well under friendly surroundings and they knew exactly who I was. So please fellas, keep it in the lane. We can meet for lunch and discuss this over dead ground up cow parts.....:thumbsup:
    Whens lunch!

Top Bottom