Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Biden says Border Patrol Agents must be vaccinated or they'll lose there jobs. But the illegals pouring across the southern border don't need to be.

I still don't understand how anyone can see the inconsistencies of these mandates and still claim this is about "the science" or stopping COVID. It's becoming increasingly clear it's about punishing and purging conservative leaning people from institutions.
    It is like having a king. No action has to make sense, he simply has to want to do it

Remember when people wanted us to believe Trump would be the one who acted arbitrarily and without regard to the law?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just Fire Me: This is a great opportunity to leave and go work for another employer or become self employed. It's amazing how a change of scenery improves one's mood. Please do your research if you think they will fire you "for non compliance to a company mandate" and you will draw unemployment. There have been recent changes in Indiana that may prevent you from being able to receive that. Do your research.
    My understanding is that "insubordination" is not covered as a valid reason for receiving unemployment.

Personally, I believe it can be argued that mandating the mRNA vaccine is unethical, but that requires going to court (and lawyer$$$$$)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Biden says Border Patrol Agents must be vaccinated or they'll lose there jobs. But the illegals pouring across the southern border don't need to be.

I still don't understand how anyone can see the inconsistencies of these mandates and still claim this is about "the science" or stopping COVID. It's becoming increasingly clear it's about punishing and purging conservative leaning people from institutions.

Business' will test the unvax'd but not the vax'd, who can, and do, get infected and pass the infection to others. It's lunacy! It defies any and all rationality! The hypocrisy cannot be explained. And to ask for an explanation is to be called an extremist. Un Fn Real.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Because some people are not WOKE, but are AWAKE

chiraqi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Chicago but not for long
    TBH, not exactly sure I think BP should carry around vials and syringes for any illegals they encounter. Doesn't that stuff have to stay cold? Can you fit a mini-fridge on saddles?

purple where necessary.
    They usually get routed to facilities and their healthcare needs are met. I've worked with border area doctors who talk about women in labor getting caught by CBP on purpose so they can give birth at an American hospital (which confers birthright citizenship for the child and grants the family American welfare).

We spend billions on healthcare for people here illegally so I'm sure they could manage vaccine clinics if they wanted. Heck, I know people who care so intensely about the unvaccinated (but not illegals) that maybe they should be asked to volunteer to staff the clinics.

But the point is not to vaccinate everyone - the point is to punish you for electing Trump, IMO. Whether you actually did or not.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My understanding is that "insubordination" is not covered as a valid reason for receiving unemployment.

Personally, I believe it can be argued that mandating the mRNA vaccine is unethical, but that requires going to court (and lawyer$$$$$)
    Any of the lawyers want to chime in on how the potentially worsening treatment of the unvaccinated ending with a “take it or leavel might fair in court as constructive dismissal?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    TBH, not exactly sure I think BP should carry around vials and syringes for any illegals they encounter. Doesn't that stuff have to stay cold? Can you fit a mini-fridge on saddles?

purple where necessary.

I've ridden horses before with a beer cooler in the saddle bags. Not much beer though, as riding horses while inebriated is dangerous.;)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am absolutely going to claim a religious exemption since I don't do vaccines made from dead babies and this gene therapy seems to come straight from Satan himself.
    :orly:

image-138.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For exemptions, there's some info here that may help:

Status
    Not open for further replies.