Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I have 30 years as a DOD accountant this year. Pedo Biden can (REDACTED). I ain't taking their poisonous jabs and the oncoming "boosters" four times a year til you die of "vax"-induced cancer.

I am absolutely going to claim a religious exemption since I don't do vaccines made from dead babies and this gene therapy seems to come straight from Satan himself.

It's already proven to kill more people than it saves for nearly all age categories.

Keep in mind:
    1: jab deaths that happen between 0-14 days after the jab are counted as "un-vaxxed deaths" and
    2: most doctors and nurses REFUSE to send adverse reaction results to VAERS so the numbers are FAR worse than the stats show.

And those deaths have only just started. Just wait for the bonus deaths from the mutation COVID E, F, G, etc. ad nauseum.

They're going to have to fire me. I won't quit and I won't get the jab.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have 30 years as a DOD accountant this year. Pedo Biden can (REDACTED). I ain't taking their poisonous jabs and the oncoming "boosters" four times a year til you die of "vax"-induced cancer.

I am absolutely going to claim a religious exemption since I don't do vaccines made from dead babies and this gene therapy seems to come straight from Satan himself.

It's already proven to kill more people than it saves for nearly all age categories.

Keep in mind:
    1: jab deaths that happen between 0-14 days after the jab are counted as "un-vaxxed deaths" and
    2: most doctors and nurses REFUSE to send adverse reaction results to VAERS so the numbers are FAR worse than the stats show.

And those deaths have only just started. Just wait for the bonus deaths from the mutation COVID E, F, G, etc. ad nauseum.

I hope you have better luck than I do. I was hoping maybe it would blow over before I got fired but the morons have managed to find a way to rekindle the hysteria and further suppress the truth.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Keep in mind:

FYI

Currently tons of market demand for those with an accounting skillset.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Tell them state is your religion...it seems the most popular one these days.

If they challenge you for not subscribing to the doctrine of mandated vaccines, explain to them that each religion has hypocrites.
    They’re not admitting why they fired me, I wouldn’t either if I were in their shoes. I’m disappointed but not surprised.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    These companies taking a hard jab or job stance will be on fraught legal ground if the tides turn. Especially if serious long term issues with the jab start showing up.

If I recall correctly, the manufacturers of the vaccines have immunity.

I do not know how far down the supply chain that carries.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    These companies taking a hard jab or job stance will be on fraught legal ground if the tides turn. Especially if serious long term issues with the jab start showing up.

I think it's only a matter of time and likely part of the Left's plan to sabotage our economy. Think of how bad things will get if most employers start getting hammered with lawsuits over this :poop:.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think it's only a matter of time and likely part of the Left's plan to sabotage our economy. Think of how bad things will get if most employers start getting hammered with lawsuits over this :poop:.

Attorneys are one catagory whIch have thrived under this scamdemic....and will continue to do so.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

This hit my employer and was a learning lesson. READ the documentation they put out (you are an accountant so you will likely read it and know it better than they do...but that's a whole different discussion).
    Some employers make you work for your exemptions some don't. There are 'rights' that are protected and there are 'morals' that are not. Decide which hill you plan on dying on and choose accordingly. Either way, it is time for you to prepare financially (pay off all debt, here are some usefull tips) so that WHEN they decide to draw a line in the sand YOU are able to have the freedom to decide your medical fate without worry over finances or income.

Medical Exemptions: Many that I've seen will refuse any/all medical exemptions...For Example, letter from Primary Care Physician saying you have a family history of auto-immune disease and advises you NOT to get it...medical exemption denied. History of anaphylaxis after flu vaccine? Medical Exemption Denied. Young person who is trying to get pregnant, currently pregnant, or breastfeeding? Medical Exemption Denied. The singular medical exemption that seems to be consistently approved? Anaphylaxis, severe and extreme immediately following the first dose.

Religious Exemptions: READ through what the employer is requesting/requiring before sending anything in. Seriously, I am constantly surprised what little people read about what an employer is requesting. If your employer is vague on what they require for a religious exemption, go to the EEOC's website and read up on what is protected and use that as a guideline to phrase your exemption request. Many have found it therapeutic to use this moment to 'witness' to the reader of their letter...take them down the Roman road and simply share your faith and testimony.

Just Fire Me: This is a great opportunity to leave and go work for another employer or become self employed. It's amazing how a change of scenery improves one's mood. Please do your research if you think they will fire you "for non compliance to a company mandate" and you will draw unemployment. There have been recent changes in Indiana that may prevent you from being able to receive that. Do your research.

That's just my two cents, I've been watching this new mandate roll over people for months and these are the lessons I've learned. :twocents:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If I recall correctly, the manufacturers of the vaccines have immunity.

I do not know how far down the supply chain that carries.
    Well since we've never had large swaths employers mandating medical decisions for employees, there isn't a lot of precedent so I doubt they have any sort of legal immunity

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Wife's work = jab or weekly testing. Odd. The vax'd get infected and transmit infections just as the non-vax'd. Why wouldn't they test the vax'd too? Is the business not actually concerned with transmission of infectious disease? Oh, and the icing on the cake =NO EXEMPTIONS. None. Summary: get jab, get infected, spread infections, we'll ask no questions. Don't jab, get tested, get infected, return to work once recovered. No jab, we don't care 'cause you ain't workin' here. It would take a 'scientist' to explain the logic behind this policy. And face masks continue jab/ no jab. Science!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wife's work = jab or weekly testing. Odd. The vax'd get infected and transmit infections just as the non-vax'd. Why wouldn't they test the vax'd too? Is the business not actually concerned with transmission of infectious disease? Oh, and the icing on the cake =NO EXEMPTIONS. None. Summary: get jab, get infected, spread infections, we'll ask no questions. Don't jab, get tested, get infected, return to work once recovered. No jab, we don't care 'cause you ain't workin' here. It would take a 'scientist' to explain the logic behind this policy. And face masks continue jab/ no jab. Science!

It's all just harassment in order to force compliance.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't.

Why do you care about the vaccine so much if you're not taking it?

Maybe because the administration, MSM, Hollyweird and just about everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon to demonize those who aren't taking the vaccine, whether their reasons to not take it are valid or not. That plus employers are firing people over this, which makes absolutely no sense. What we'd like are solid reasoning behind any of this, but get :poop: and demands to follow orders instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom