Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Indeed.

In your opinion, is there any limit to control which controllers would find acceptable and not breach?
    It's too late for me to make sense of that question... after a long day of control software, all I can think of is relay controllers.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Literally. The ONLY question I have for people and haven’t got an answer on... why do you care if I’m vaccinated?

48a1b9b42082bfdb2aaf4fef4eb6a88c.gif
    FIFY

chiraqi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Chicago but not for long
    So we're almost one month out from Biden announcing a vaccine mandate on the entire nation...so uh, what's the status?

OSHA hasn't actually issued the rule.

When they issue it, it will have a start date before it goes in effect.

Then it has to survive legal challenges from multiple states. It'll probably get hit with a national injunction and go to the Supreme Court.

It's amazing because the media has been talking for a month like it's already in effect.

And it did successfully distract news coverage from the Afghanistan disaster. I'm wondering if the actual ruling is on hold until the President's handlers need another distraction.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    So we're almost one month out from Biden announcing a vaccine mandate on the entire nation...so uh, what's the status?

Then it has to survive legal challenges from multiple states. It'll probably get hit with a national injunction and go to the Supreme Court.

It's amazing because the media has been talking for a month like it's already in effect.

And it did successfully distract news coverage from the Afghanistan disaster. I'm wondering if the actual ruling is on hold until the President's handlers need another distraction.

THIS! I've gotten to the point that any time I hear the old man bumbling about on some policy that makes me want to hurl something through the TV, I take two steps back and look around at what else might be more important than what the media wants us looking at.
    Your right, when something has all the fancy lights on it and a whole ton of noise...what is it that they are quietly sneaking in the back door?

Was it the Cali Recall scam? If the Dems lost control of that state it could have flipped the entire balance in Washington...whomever took that seat could appoint a interim replacement for Feinstein (I hear she's got medical issues that will keep her unable to serve). There are reports of TONS of republicans who showed up to vote but were told they already did but NOTHING of that in the news?

Afghanistan? It was an absolute embarrassment on the world stage, screwed many of our allies who also had troops over there, and has placed this nation in a very precarious place globally. We are much more vulnerable NOW than we have ever been. We won't even go into the complete shame of loosing thirteen of our service members without any retaliation; and he left Americans behind?!?! How is that NOT treason???
    (interesting fun fact: google the definition and then go to DuckDuckGo and search the term. You will get VERY different definitions)

TREASON:
    trē′zən

noun​

1. The betrayal of allegiance toward one's own country, especially by committing hostile acts against it or aiding its enemies in committing such acts.
    2. The betrayal of someone's trust or confidence.
    3. A betraying; treachery; breach of faith.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

This is why people need to understand that propaganda from the ruling class is so important. Even though the order hasn’t been put in place, the Pravda has declared it as a sacrosanct edict and businesses have taken it as a de facto order and implemented it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    THIS! I've gotten to the point that any time I hear the old man bumbling about on some policy that makes me want to hurl something through the TV, I take two steps back and look around at what else might be more important than what the media wants us looking at.
    Your right, when something has all the fancy lights on it and a whole ton of noise...what is it that they are quietly sneaking in the back door?

Was it the Cali Recall scam? If the Dems lost control of that state it could have flipped the entire balance in Washington...whomever took that seat could appoint a interim replacement for Feinstein (I hear she's got medical issues that will keep her unable to serve). There are reports of TONS of republicans who showed up to vote but were told they already did but NOTHING of that in the news?

Afghanistan? It was an absolute embarrassment on the world stage, screwed many of our allies who also had troops over there, and has placed this nation in a very precarious place globally. We are much more vulnerable NOW than we have ever been. We won't even go into the complete shame of loosing thirteen of our service members without any retaliation; and he left Americans behind?!?! How is that NOT treason???
    (interesting fun fact: google the definition and then go to DuckDuckGo and search the term. You will get VERY different definitions)

TREASON:
    trē′zən

noun​

1. The betrayal of allegiance toward one's own country, especially by committing hostile acts against it or aiding its enemies in committing such acts.
    2. The betrayal of someone's trust or confidence.
    3. A betraying; treachery; breach of faith.
    There is the dictionary definition and the legal definition. Only the latter matters.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Biden says Border Patrol Agents must be vaccinated or they'll lose there jobs. But the illegals pouring across the southern border don't need to be.

I still don't understand how anyone can see the inconsistencies of these mandates and still claim this is about "the science" or stopping COVID. It's becoming increasingly clear it's about punishing and purging conservative leaning people from institutions.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Biden says Border Patrol Agents must be vaccinated or they'll lose there jobs. But the illegals pouring across the southern border don't need to be.

I still don't understand how anyone can see the inconsistencies of these mandates and still claim this is about "the science" or stopping COVID. It's becoming increasingly clear it's about punishing and purging conservative leaning people from institutions.

TBH, not exactly sure I think BP should carry around vials and syringes for any illegals they encounter. Doesn't that stuff have to stay cold? Can you fit a mini-fridge on saddles?

purple where necessary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nor has the garden variety flu. They still push the vaccines every year even though they readily admit that they're only a guess as to whether they'll be effective against whatever strain shows up in any given year. It's about as scientific as predicting the weather. 50-50 chance at best.
    But it has 100% percent efficacy at generating profits

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom