actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I could use a cheeseburger now.

I spent all day at doctors. was going to go shopping afterwards.
    Forgot about the holiday.
    There was no way I was going into the store with that crowd.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I had never had Sonic or Rallys burgers. So we went back to WV and on the way out we had Sonic, on the way back, Rallys.

Rallys won. Not really a contest.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had never had Sonic or Rallys burgers. So we went back to WV and on the way out we had Sonic, on the way back, Rallys.

Rallys won. Not really a contest.
    Sonic sucks, wish Dog -n- Suds had never sold to them, hate having to Lafayette to get my Coney and Texas Burger fix. Well that was until I bought 8 pounds of frozen coney sauce back in Sept. May break it out and repackage it into smaller bags.

Rally's is good, not great, but will do in a pinch.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Are you sure about that?
    Yes! A member of The Banned (and I don't mean Levon Helm or Rick Danko) attempts to sneak back in, adding 1 to the number in the previous user name.

Back to the subject (me getting something back on track, now that is funny!) we do have a lot more new members as of late. Hopefully most will stay for the discussion. There will be some shiny object based implosions and deaths by mod.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes! A member of The Banned (and I don't mean Levon Helm or Rick Danko) attempts to sneak back in, adding 1 to the number in the previous user name.

Back to the subject (me getting something back on track, now that is funny!) we do have a lot more new members as of late. Hopefully most will stay for the discussion. There will be some shiny object based implosions and deaths by mod.
    Yes there will be a few that will add voices to the din in here.
    Never a bad thing.
    Now, how will we welcome them to the party...?????

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

"Guns Save Life" as some of you know is a 2A grass roots org based in Illinois for over 20 years, the Burma Shave Signs people. I am still a member and still on Board of Directors, mostly but not limited to Illinois residents. Over the years we have always found membership to go up and more people attending meetings when their gun rights are under imminent attack. Of course in Illinois that is pretty much every year and now includes what Biden and Harris plan to do. Hopefully the new ones will like the place and stay. Jim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom