• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I imagine we'll see an influx of new members because the old version wasn't getting as much Google search traffic as the new one will I know I've get on site mostly because of where it lands in the search

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The community is what we make it.

As we become more used to the new software it will be better.
    OK fellas I read and I read and I read. I see a lot of comradery here since the change. Anxiety's are down and people are helping each other get used to this.

Yes we are trying to grow the site. We need to do this to survive but 2-A nailed it. He really did.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I imagine we'll see an influx of new members because the old version wasn't getting as much Google search traffic as the new one will I know I've get on site mostly because of where it lands in the search

I have twice now since the switch Googled a random firearm question and both times INGO was on the first page of results (without me trying to do it on purpose).

No clue if that's an indication or not of things improving, but they are certainly working well.

I also believe the changes at armslist will end up generating more interest here too... What quality of interest remains to be seen.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's a crying shame that people just "jump in".
    Don't get me wrong, that's one way to do it.. and **** everyone off.

I was on for weeks at least, reading up, finding out what made stuff work, so that I didn't "step in it".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I was on for weeks at least, reading up, finding out what made stuff work, so that I didn't "step in it".

You are an odd ball, you know?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

There's nothing wrong with just jumping in. Just don't join the game and try to cheat your way to victory because you have no respect for the rest of the team.

What boggles my mind is that all of this is over $20. I just paid Rural King $12.99 to ship a single gun to one of their own stores, which is asinine, and I didn't complain (until now... ;)). I'm hoping the shift to "Classifieds and forums" fixes a lot of these problems.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OK fellas I read and I read and I read. I see a lot of comradery here since the change. Anxiety's are down and people are helping each other get used to this.

Yes we are trying to grow the site. We need to do this to survive but 2-A nailed it. He really did.
    It can be easy to forget that INGO isn't just a playground but also a very serious business enterprise with a whole lot of Jack on the line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom