• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So I read that the shooters from the old software don’t show up on the new software. (I think Jetta mentioned it, but not 100% sure) Does this mean they’re no longer shooters, Or does it just not show up that they’ve been shootered but their accounts are still unable to login?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So I read that the shooters from the old software don’t show up on the new software. (I think Jetta mentioned it, but not 100% sure) Does this mean they’re no longer shooters, Or does it just not show up that they’ve been shootered but their accounts are still unable to login?
    I see you're still here. sigh.

:buddies:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What I saw was that they show up as shooters in the threads, but their profiles are gone. So who know? or Whocares.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Can't find anything for mvillepirate21 either. Seems the hammers got a bit of a boost in the move...:bash:

Nevermind, it appears I was looking for the wrong name.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who was mvillepirate21? After the move it seemed like a lot of new and or obscure people popped up stirring up trouble?
    He was a real bad actor that joined recently. Looks like a two time runner. He ran the first time and even managed to get a conversation started with me about my classified ad before he got clipped and then turned right around and made another run at it. I believe he originally got a temp ban. Now apparently he was caught trying to start another account that earned him a perma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom