Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang it! Did the usual suspects get my "BIDEN VOTERS THIS IS ON YOU" thread nuked? :dunno: I can't seem to find it. I will never get 50 quality posts if this continues. :cool:

Actually no. But I had heard enough crap from 1 member that it was Nuke him or the thread.

So I nuked the thread. The baby's just cant all get together with out crying.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You can make an account with a new username but it's a little more difficult to change your IP address.

It takes discipline to keep your accounts and devices straight and never allow them to meet. I'm guessing alcohol doesn't help keep things straight.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I suppose we just need to shut up and let the usual suspects have their way.

That will make it much more manageable for the staff, there will be a lot less of us cats posting.

I suppose I may get a time out, but shutting down discussion because the usual suspects won't let us have a discussion will not stop them.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So I'm hearing I shouldn't start a "Not My President - #StartResisting #StartImpeachmentNow" thread. :):

ETA: I forgot #ProtestInauguration and what is our hat idea? We could do the opposite of the p**** hat, but I already get called a d*** head enough. :)

Veridicus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2020
    Home

That will make it much more manageable for the staff, there will be a lot less of us cats posting.

I suppose I may get a time out, but shutting down discussion because the usual suspects won't let us have a discussion will not stop them.

I'm a former member, never banned but voluntarily asked to have my account deleted years ago because I didn't feel like participating as an active member any longer. Mods can feel free to delete this account too if they want.

That said, I addressed some issues a few weeks ago in the now deleted political threads that got Paul banned. Good riddance. CM read those posts and may remember my points. I'll briefly recap them here.

This is an issues oriented forum, for gun enthusiasts and 2A advocates. It's astonishing to me that the moderators continue to let a handful of people who are neither of those things disrupt the forum and ruin it for the people who actually support the forum.

If 90% of the problems are caused by a handful of people, i.e. Kut, Alpo, Fozoe, and a couple of others, it's not hard to figure out what the solution is. Instead, the "usual suspects" get to crap in every thread they participate in and bait the good members of the forum into "crossing the line" and getting banned. Instead of banning the people that should be banned, you end up banning people who support INGO's reason for existing.

INGO needs to decide whether they want to support people who support INGO, or continue to let people who advocate for politicians and parties who would diminish your 2A rights, ruin the forum for everyone else.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm a former member, never banned but voluntarily asked to have my account deleted years ago because I didn't feel like participating as an active member any longer. Mods can feel free to delete this account too if they want.

That said, I addressed some issues a few weeks ago in the now deleted political threads that got Paul banned. Good riddance. CM read those posts and may remember my points. I'll briefly recap them here.

This is an issues oriented forum, for gun enthusiasts and 2A advocates. It's astonishing to me that the moderators continue to let a handful of people who are neither of those things disrupt the forum and ruin it for the people who actually support the forum.

If 90% of the problems are caused by a handful of people, i.e. Kut, Alpo, Fozoe, and a couple of others, it's not hard to figure out what the solution is. Instead, the "usual suspects" get to crap in every thread they participate in and bait the good members of the forum into "crossing the line" and getting banned. Instead of banning the people that should be banned, you end up banning people who support INGO's reason for existing.

INGO needs to decide whether they want to support people who support INGO, or continue to let people who advocate for politicians and parties who would diminish your 2A rights, ruin the forum for everyone else.

I'm not a mod, so I will tread lightly here. I would encourage you to do the same.

This forum was built and is maintained by a dedicated staff. The folks you name have been on this forum and made a great many contributions over the years. Weighing that contribution and determining who should and should not be on the forum is the purview of the mods.

I like INGO. If I ever stop liking it, I will find a different place to spend my time. Till then, I will trust the mods to do their job.

:ranton:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I’ll be nice and just go with:
    :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As of this very moment I am sorry I ever started the "Usual Suspects" thing. I find that way to many of the folks here have not a ****ing clue what that means.

My list is short and has grown shorter even when a few want to be added by their actions and idiocy's.
    The original members so included have toned their responses and activity's as to no longer really being an issue. But a few others have attempted to fill the void. They will fail miserably.

Veridicus, yes I remember you taking leave and the reasons for it. I did not argue and I will shut you down as soon as I type this.
    Know that we (staff) discuss most of this in our little corner of this paradise we call Ingo. We see what is going on and we stand back unless direct or directed (reports) actions are required. The old ways are gone and good riddance.
    We will not pick and choose who posts in here as long as they remain civil in doing so. Unless you know how your enemy's and those who are not in lock step think how can you defend your positions and beliefs. That you jump in here and start that same crap again when it is really not called for shows you need to take a chill pill and step off. I see no reason for your angst in this thread.

OK guys whats to eat.....?????

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Arguing balls and strikes

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    tumblr_ocuucpq9Rs1sqf5tdo1_400.gifv

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter