Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You can make an account with a new username but it's a little more difficult to change your IP address.
    Its possible. And fairly easy with most providers. But for the sake of mods, I'll keep that trick tucked deep inside my noggin.

But as said elsewhere, if you try to run both accounts, its not so easy. And you WILL get caught. Because the change isnt easy to remember to do every time. Eventually even if you do figure it out, you'll forget to do it and still get caught. (or the ISP decides to not play along one time and you get busted)

Is this a record? 1!! post and shootered?

No. I think this qualifies under 'death by mod'. Its like walking into a police station to complain to the cops how annoying doing something illegal is. Admit to the boss that you are breaking the rules, and expect to get shootered.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sort of, yes. Actually, I was thinking of bears defecating, but yours is more family friendly...

The bear defecating in the woods would hear the tree falling. But if the bear was on INGO juggling three shill accounts (Yogi Bear, Smokey the Bear, and I Heart Salmon), would the next meet and eat go horribly wrong?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dude must have been doing some serious lurking. He knew the "problem children" by name. :cool:

He was a regular for a long time. He melted down during one of PaulF's rants and asked to be eliminated. OK. If you are not happy here dont post anymore or request we give you a viking funeral.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Its possible. And fairly easy with most providers. But for the sake of mods, I'll keep that trick tucked deep inside my noggin.

But as said elsewhere, if you try to run both accounts, its not so easy. And you WILL get caught. Because the change isnt easy to remember to do every time. Eventually even if you do figure it out, you'll forget to do it and still get caught. (or the ISP decides to not play along one time and you get busted)

No. I think this qualifies under 'death by mod'. Its like walking into a police station to complain to the cops how annoying doing something illegal is. Admit to the boss that you are breaking the rules, and expect to get shootered.

More times than not we recognize a posting style. Or a member just blends in way too fast.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    He was a regular for a long time. He melted down during one of PaulF's rants and asked to be eliminated. OK. If you are not happy here dont post anymore or request we give you a viking funeral.

I might be a short-timer but I'm happy for now. :cool:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I left grains and corn behind three years ago. I want some now though.

Upside is that I can now have all the real butter and salt I want.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Oh don't be so nonplussed. :). Sometimes your posts contain so many ******** words that it's like reading a redacted CIA transcript. :). You either ignore those sentences (or paragraphs) or consider it to be a puzzle worth solving.

At this point, I opt for the former most times rather than the latter.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh don't be so nonplussed. :). Sometimes your posts contain so many ******** words that it's like reading a redacted CIA transcript. :). You either ignore those sentences (or paragraphs) or consider it to be a puzzle worth solving.

At this point, I opt for the former most times rather than the latter.
    What on earth are you talking about. I use nothing but the highest quality *’s. They’re made from the finest Corinthian leather. Hand crafted by the most skilled artisans. My *’s are ****ing expensive!!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I didn't realize you drove a Chrysler.

Chrysler-Cordoba.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom