Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Cheeseburgers???

I have 3 weeks off coming up....and meats that need grillin' starting out with cheeseburgers tomorrow....if you can smell them, feel free to stop by and get you some....also gonna be sighting in a new scope off the back deck

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm a former member, never banned but voluntarily asked to have my account deleted years ago because I didn't feel like participating as an active member any longer. Mods can feel free to delete this account too if they want.

That said, I addressed some issues a few weeks ago in the now deleted political threads that got Paul banned. Good riddance. CM read those posts and may remember my points. I'll briefly recap them here.

This is an issues oriented forum, for gun enthusiasts and 2A advocates. It's astonishing to me that the moderators continue to let a handful of people who are neither of those things disrupt the forum and ruin it for the people who actually support the forum.

If 90% of the problems are caused by a handful of people, i.e. Kut, Alpo, Fozoe, and a couple of others, it's not hard to figure out what the solution is. Instead, the "usual suspects" get to crap in every thread they participate in and bait the good members of the forum into "crossing the line" and getting banned. Instead of banning the people that should be banned, you end up banning people who support INGO's reason for existing.

INGO needs to decide whether they want to support people who support INGO, or continue to let people who advocate for politicians and parties who would diminish your 2A rights, ruin the forum for everyone else.

Is this a record? 1!! post and shootered?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is this a record? 1!! post and shootered?

It's like the 109 yard kick return. Not sure how can beat getting shootered in 1 post. If you managed to get the ban hammer BEFORE the first post? That would be impressive. A notorious IP address would be needed.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It's like the 109 yard kick return. Not sure how can beat getting shootered in 1 post. If you managed to get the ban hammer BEFORE the first post? That would be impressive. A notorious IP address would be needed.

I'm willing to bet that's already happened via PMs to mods.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    CM, if you don't ban him for this, then I'm calling in the big guns and having Rookie do it.

Since I like to give yhe benefit of the doubt, maybe he meant pan seared....I have heated cast iron in the oven and seared a few steaks sometimes with a little bacon grease...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom