• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Be nice if they'd do it at 4pm Friday before the 4th of July weekend, just to pour some water on the leftist outrage machine.
    As the leftist celebrate the Declaration of Independence signed by brave white men who risked their life and fortune to use weapons of war muskets to put down a tyrannical government in a peaceful protest war.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sooo, when is this leaked ruling ACTUALLY going to be ruled?
    I thought I had heard late June or early July.
    Perhaps next week.

Almost guaranteed next Mon or Wed, those are their last two opinion issuance days on their calendar. I have no idea on just how set their calendar is or if they can change it though. My guess is the latter.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I do not think these idiots understand where rights come from and the importance of a limited state.
    Oooh, that sounds very "insurrectiony" to me. I'm sure they'll be dealt with in the same manner as the January 6th protestors.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    These same fools think if they burn down a church parishioners will stop believing in God. The courtroom in DC is just a building and the Justices can still rule remotely.

But they still believe in COVID:

Organizers of the outdoor protest are also encouraging attendees to wear a mask and consider taking a COVID-19 test before attending.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Meanwhile I have heard someone on FOX I believe, saying more and more churches and pro-life help centers are being bombed.....and no mainstream media coverage. For the life of me I really can't understand how anyone can be proud of being a liberal, they have even gone against everything they believed in the past, and became what they once said they were against.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Meanwhile I have heard someone on FOX I believe, saying more and more churches and pro-life help centers are being bombed.....and no mainstream media coverage. For the life of me I really can't understand how anyone can be proud of being a liberal, they have even gone against everything they believed in the past, and became what they once said they were against.
    FOX is mainstream media. :):

I see your point though. I did a search and only the more right leaning sources mention it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    An ingo member and good friend describe liberalism as a psychotic disorder to which no cure is being sought.
    To be a true liberal is the definition of bat :poop: crazy.

Top Bottom