• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    A couple thoughts... "Nothing to see here" from the MSM, and not any Rooftop Koreans in Chevy Chase.

Just over a week ago, 26-year-old Nicholas Roske arrived at Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's Maryland home with designs on killing him and then himself. For much of the mainstream media, the story ended shortly after, when the would-be assailant gave himself up without harming anyone.

However, to some of Kavanaugh's neighbors in the upscale Chevy Chase suburbs bordering Washington, D.C., the tale's hardly over.

"That was surprising to me. I thought it was pretty minimal," a neighbor of Kavanaugh's told Fox News Digital of the media's coverage. "I thought it would have been a bigger story. It kind of went away almost immediately."

"People are very nervous," another Chevy Chase resident told Fox News Digital. "In terms of our actual neighborhood, it's very unnerving. And people definitely feel upset, and they're worried that this is going to give an idea to someone else, you know, to attempt something similar or be disruptive in another way that, you know, involves violence. I think we're all on edge about that."

I would surely think this kind of stuff would help the SC justices realize how important the 2A actually is. You are the first line of defense and the crazies are getting bolder with the encouragement that they're getting.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would surely think this kind of stuff would help the SC justices realize how important the 2A actually is. You are the first line of defense and the crazies are getting bolder with the encouragement that they're getting.
    Doubt it. When YOU dont have to carry a gun because you are provided professional security details, the point is often lost.

See: Trudeau (and all the protected classes down here)

Edit: But we can only hope.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Doubt it. When YOU dont have to carry a gun because you are provided professional security details, the point is often lost.

See: Trudeau (and all the protected classes down here)

Edit: But we can only hope.
    Much like Trudeau stating Canadians can hunt or shoot for sport, but NOT for DEFENSE.
    Even though, he has armed security himself.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Indeed, but I think that's why this particular incident with Kavanaugh might be a wake-up, because I got the impression that he didn't have armed security at his house at the time. Maybe I got that wrong, though.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Indeed, but I think that's why this particular incident with Kavanaugh might be a wake-up, because I got the impression that he didn't have armed security at his house at the time. Maybe I got that wrong, though.
    We can hope that is true, and not see the recently passed protection bill as the fix to the problem.

You know, the "the average person doesnt need a gun. If a threat happens like a stalker, then you call the police and the nice people with guns will come protect you. Just like they are protecting us. See? It works. "

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We can hope that is true, and not see the recently passed protection bill as the fix to the problem.

You know, the "the average person doesnt need a gun. If a threat happens like a stalker, then you call the police and the nice people with guns will come protect you. Just like they are protecting us. See? It works. "
    Historically the US Marshals Service provided protection to SCOTUS Justices "when requested". After the Dobbs draft leak I'm thinking there were a lot of requests.

The would be murderer of Justice Kavanaugh... was carrying everything needed to kidnap/murder the whole family. His tactics on a 0-10 scale were thankfully a -47 (gets out of a taxi at 0130 at the home of Justice K with US Marshals standing in front.)

I kind of doubt there was a Raylon Givens-type sitting at the kitchen table of the Kavanaugh's home, although there might be now.

Beyond the "how did this guy go from one of the most anti-2A States to arguably the most anti-2A State with a or acquire a firearm?" question, how hard is it to get dropped off a block north and two blocks west? Again thankfully this loon didn't think it beyond "assemble kidnap/murder kit" and "travel to house of SCOTUS Justice".

How many more are out there? What if this one got dyslexia and showed up a the wrong house?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If someone wants to "pack the court"... then it should be, the OPPOSITE PARTY gets to decide who to pack it with.
    You want 9 extra judges, then the OTHER SIDE gets to pick them.

Unfortunately, Congress will NEVER do that.
    And if they did, then someone would just change the rule later.
    Unless it's an Amendment.
    But then, back to Congress never limiting themselves.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is just a reminder of why we cannot give these bastards even one little inch. Roe is a very good example of exactly what the dems are and how they are the true example of rules for thee, but not for me.

These lib activists are bad, but this isn't really their fault. They are just doing "their job." The real culprits here are the law enforcement that are supposed to, uh...

...ENFORCE THE LAW!!!

We should use this event to convince "our" republicans in congress that there is no such thing as "compromise" with the dems. They say one thing, but ultimately do whatever they damned well please. DON'T let them touch the Second Amendment or anything related to it at all!

We are gonna let the folks that condone these illegal activists with red flags between their legs make obscure Federal Red Flag regulations effecting gun ownership???

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If someone wants to "pack the court"... then it should be, the OPPOSITE PARTY gets to decide who to pack it with.
    You want 9 extra judges, then the OTHER SIDE gets to pick them.

Unfortunately, Congress will NEVER do that.
    And if they did, then someone would just change the rule later.
    Unless it's an Amendment.
    But then, back to Congress never limiting themselves.
    This would spiral out of control with retaliatory court packing going back and forth until you have more justices than House members - because you need to add increasing numbers each time. FDR wanted to pack the court early on in his presidency and better, saner minds prevailed pulling him back from that lunacy.

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This is just a reminder of why we cannot give these bastards even one little inch. Roe is a very good example of exactly what the dems are and how they are the true example of rules for thee, but not for me.

These lib activists are bad, but this isn't really their fault. They are just doing "their job." The real culprits here are the law enforcement that are supposed to, uh...

...ENFORCE THE LAW!!!

We should use this event to convince "our" republicans in congress that there is no such thing as "compromise" with the dems. They say one thing, but ultimately do whatever they damned well please. DON'T let them touch the Second Amendment or anything related to it at all!

We are gonna let the folks that condone these illegal activists with red flags between their legs make obscure Federal Red Flag regulations effecting gun ownership???

Enforcing 18 USC, Sect. 1507 is never going to happen regarding demonstrations in and around the six conservative justice homes. It would supremely p155 off the Democrat base and most especially he hard left young progressives they need to man phones, stuff envelopes and knock on doors during the midterm campaigns. The demonstrators around the justices' homes are among those they need for campaign minions. It's the same reason Biden is desperate to see a clear path to cancel (more correctly, forgive) all student loan debt that can withstand a fed court challenge. If demonstrators had converged on Sotomayor's home for some reason, the FBI SWAT teams would have been out in MRAPs on day one rounding everyone up in shackles.

John

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Enforcing 18 USC, Sect. 1507 is never going to happen regarding demonstrations in and around the six conservative justice homes. It would supremely p155 off the Democrat base and most especially he hard left young progressives they need to man phones, stuff envelopes and knock on doors during the midterm campaigns. The demonstrators around the justices' homes are among those they need for campaign minions. It's the same reason Biden is desperate to see a clear path to cancel (more correctly, forgive) all student loan debt that can withstand a fed court challenge. If demonstrators had converged on Sotomayor's home for some reason, the FBI SWAT teams would have been out in MRAPs on day one rounding everyone up in shackles.

John
    That's what should be done, round up a couple hundred pro-life supporters and start rallying outside the liberal Justices houses.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge is calling on supporters to take to the streets the night the decision is announced. (Full diatribe at link in accordance with INGO copyright rules, but it is worth the read for the situational awareness.)

39142F3D-D7AE-4E36-9EA3-AAE6D1CFEDE2.jpeg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge is calling on supporters to take to the streets the night the decision is announced. (Full diatribe at link in accordance with INGO copyright rules, but it is worth the read for the situational awareness.)

View attachment 206799

The linked article is well worth the read if you want to see some bat**** crazy loons.

Top Bottom