• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I simply encourage you to exercise your free will.
    If this ever actually comes down... expect a lot of dirtbags to be out in force exercising their "free will"... with the support of the current administration, of course. Hell, could just be the match that sets this powder keg off.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I don't expect to see much of the fat, ugly, screechers out in the woods. Did remind my sons to avoid crowds.
    Will be changing my driving pattern going home that normally takes me past the courthouse green where protestors typically hang out.

Was driving home at 5:00pm when our Saint George Floyd protest started. It was busy but still peaceful and traffic was flowing just fine. When I got home at 5:15pm and turned on the news the streets were blocked and the less than peaceful festivities were taking off. Happened amazingly fast.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well at least SCOTUS made a decision in support of religious schools. Just saw this today not sure what vote margin was. Wonder if there will be riots on that one?
    6-3
    ROBERTS, C. J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which THOMAS, ALITO, GORSUCH, KAVANAUGH, and BARRETT, JJ., joined.

BREYER, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which KAGAN J., joined, and in which SOTOMAYOR, J., joined as to all but Part I–B. SOTOMAYOR, J., filed a dissenting opinion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    What if the R v. W decision comes and RvW is upheld? Will cities still burn peacefully? You know, for the celebration of the ruling. I've been suspicious of the leaked opinion. I can't put my finger on it but I remain suspicious. If it was as the opinion stated, why not release it then, when it was leaked? The cat was out of the bag. Go ahead and lay it out in the black and white. The court didn't. Why? Why wait to release that which was already 'released'?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What if the R v. W decision comes and RvW is upheld? Will cities still burn peacefully? You know, for the celebration of the ruling. I've been suspicious of the leaked opinion. I can't put my finger on it but I remain suspicious. If it was as the opinion stated, why not release it then, when it was leaked? The cat was out of the bag. Go ahead and lay it out in the black and white. The court didn't. Why? Why wait to release that which was already 'released'?
    Because it wasn't the final opinion. Once the decision is reached and the opinion is written, the other judges may have opinions they want to write as well explaining their reasoning for agreeing or disagreeing.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Go ahead and lay it out in the black and white. The court didn't. Why? Why wait to release that which was already 'released'?
    big decisions normally announced right before the court goes on summer recess. I hear they already closed the building to the public. Gates up? Judges secured. (At least the liberal 3 maybe 4).

July 4 would be a perfect time to pull off some FIREWORKS. It will be a long weekend and the police will have higher regular enforcement duties already. Plus any coverage will be with enhanced audience over a holiday. next 14 days should be interesting.

A old friend into liberal politics told me the busses were ready to roll to Texas (Dallas Austin and Houston) Oklahoma (Tulsa) FLORIDA (Miami and Tampa) Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Wisconsin. (They get the special help)

These seem to be the target states. Each state Capitol or and large metro cities with news coverage will have a presence so Indianapolis is the one here and Chicago. only takes a small spark in one city For the movement to change gears so to speak.

keep your eyes out and he said monument circle was the place in Indianapolis. Interesting fellow. Not my cup of tea anymore but an old friend who has distant family ties with. We rarely see each other but email often.

Top Bottom