• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    An alternative interpretation is he performed as instructed, the event puts pressure on the court without having to actually kill a justice, and dude will be quietly let off the hook later with a fattened bank account (perhaps via untraceable proceeds from a GoFundMe account)
    Kind of a Christine Ballsey Ford 2.0?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Are you forgetting that people will riot and loot because the home team WON some championship?

No reason is needed, just an excuse

Don't disagree, but I just don't see the mean evil thuggish energy in RVW that BLM had driving it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An alternative interpretation is he performed as instructed, the event puts pressure on the court without having to actually kill a justice, and dude will be quietly let off the hook later with a fattened bank account (perhaps via untraceable proceeds from a GoFundMe account)
    It would be interesting to follow up on this guy a couple years from now and see how he's done. I kinda think one of two things. Either he gets Epstein'd or he gets paid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We're almost on the same page I think. But to say that Trump fueled or encouraged it to the same extent as Dem politicians have encouraged violence against Republicans or more specifically Trump supporters (a la Maxine Watters) is specious.
    I think without Trump's rhetoric about replacing delegates and helping his supporters believe, irrationally, that Trump would be restored to office if they can do that, the riot would never have happened. I'd say that easily means Trump fueled or encouraged the riot, because without it, it would not have happened.

We don't need it to be to the same extent as what the Democrats did to say it happened, as if the Democrats doing it too somehow excuses whatever role Trump had in encouraging the riots. At least Trump didn't outright call for riots, as the Democrats did for the "summer of love", or excuse the riots, as the Democrats did, or create a legal apparatus that would fail to prosecute their rioters, like the Democrats did. But I'm not even saying that the extent to which Trump fueled the riots was even intentional. I think his rhetoric went too far is all.

That's one thing. Another, is the fact that progressives have done the same kind of thing, and no witch hunts. No arrests. No claims of insurrection. No political prisoners being held indefinitely. No televised hearings.

The only purpose for the hearings now is to try to turn the country against Republicans, because Democrats are gonna lose the House AND Senate in November if they can't turn things around. The RvW leak didn't even move the needle. So keeping these hearings going through the summer has to do it, or they're undone.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It would be interesting to follow up on this guy a couple years from now and see how he's done. I kinda think one of two things. Either he gets Epstein'd or he gets paid.
    I'd like to purchase the following two raffle squares:

1. MSNBC show
    2. District Attorney

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Don't disagree, but I just don't see the mean evil thuggish energy in RVW that BLM had driving it.
    But instead of greedy thugs wanting new sneakers we get Bat S:poop: Crazy Pink Hatters.

Greed, stealing, and racial revenge is somewhat predictable (still potentially dangerous).

A Nasty Woman in a Pink Hat has no logic involved so you never know what might happen. Could be a group hug or an all out riot with death and mayhem.

PinkHat.jpg

And worse yet, she could be a Redhead.

psaki.png

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just a heads up on the RVW decision:

FBI regional offices are sending out memos to LE regarding FACE Act violations and types of criminal activity by those on both sides of the issue. While appearing on its face to be objective, it gives the overall impression that they (the FBI) either have direct intelligence that the USSC will overturn the decision, or are being directed by their higher ups that they believe it will be.

Based on this, my gut tells me that they think it will be overturned and are making preparations for the reactions.
    Shouldn't they be more worried about SCOTUS Justices being targeted for assassination by the left?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The pink hat group doesn't look as mean as BLM, I can't see them dragging somebody out of a car and beating them to death. Making a lot of disturbance for sure, but that kind of dead eye violence I don't see. Hope I'm not wrong, both of my sons live in cities.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The pink hat group doesn't look as mean as BLM, I can't see them dragging somebody out of a car and beating them to death. Making a lot of disturbance for sure, but that kind of dead eye violence I don't see. Hope I'm not wrong, both of my sons live in cities.
    They would drag them out of a car and annoy them to death.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Leave the kids out of this. WTAF peoples.

It's against the law for the heathens to be there in the first place. Why would they care?

Law enforcement needs to be held accountable for this. When they don't act, it emboldens those who refuse to follow the law.

They are getting what they want out of this.

A LOT of people are at fault here from social media who allow this, to the cops, to their bosses, to Joe.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Leave the kids out of this. WTAF peoples.
    Agreed completely. About the only exception to that is if they are actually involved in the politics. Some of Trump's kids when he was in office were IMO fair game. Hell I didn't like it when I heard people just talking crap about Obama's kids or Barron let alone going and targeting them. Hell you can even throw Tiffany in as well, she maybe an adult but wasn't part of the politics.

Top Bottom