It's On!!! The 2nd Annual Hush Indiana Summer Suppressor Shoot..August 4, 2012!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Last minute notes!!!

*Per the MCF&G Board of Directors, MCF&G is closed to all persons on Saturday Aug 4, 2012 except those attending the Hush Indiana Suppressor Shoot, INCLUDING MCF&G MEMBERS. Per the MCF&G Board of directors, MCF&G members are required to pay entrance fees and SHOOTING FEES.

*PARKING LOT will open to the public at 9AM.

*GATES will open to the public at 930AM.
    *LINE IS HOT at 10AM.

*LINE WILL GO COLD at 11am, 12 Noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm. for a maxium 5 minutes for target posting and steel target placements. If it doesn't need to stay cold for 5 minutes IT WILL GO HOT.

*DOOR PRIZE Drawings will be drawn at 430PM.

*GROUNDS will close to the public at 515PM.

*PARKING LOT will close to the public at 545PM.

Shooters, don't forget that like last year you are allowed to bring "SAFE" steel targets and paper targets/frames. I am sure vendors will be selling both but you are welcome to bring your own. With that said I can't promise you won't be drawing fire from who knows where on your steel, but range officers will strive to make sure that cross range shots are not happening.

Also, don't forget that coolers are welcome. We are still very unclear on a food vendor, but water and other drinks will be available for sale with 100% of the profits going to a local 4H Shooting Sports organization.

Hope to see you all Saturday!!!

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    So what are the costs? I want to bring my 17 yo son along. Maybe the wife. Maybe. :):

ol' poke

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    So what are the costs? I want to bring my 17 yo son along. Maybe the wife. Maybe. :):

ol' poke

details are here: www.hushindiana.com

It is $10 to get in the gate and an additional $10 for a shooting pass. So for $20.00 you can shoot for 7 hours. That includes what ever suppressed stuff you bring, what ever the guy next to you will let you shoot, whatever the manufacturers bring to demo and whatever the dealers bring to demo/rent.

We break the cost up to save $10.00 for those who want to come but not shoot.

You can bring your own factory ammo or you can buy from one of our fine vendors!!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Shooters, don't forget that like last year you are allowed to bring "SAFE" steel targets and paper targets/frames. I am sure vendors will be selling both but you are welcome to bring your own.

Just to confirm....

Bobcat Steel will be present with steel targets for sale. We are an approved steel target vendor at MCFG and would be happy to discuss which of our targets are OK to shoot at this particular range.

We shouldn't be that hard to find among the vendors that are not on the shooting line. If you are having a hard time locating us, give us a call....406-570-4373.

See you all Saturday!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Just curious, will INGO have a table? If so I hope there are medium shirts in black available! (not holding my breath tho.)

After looking at last years AAR thread, I am REALLY looking forward to this! I have a feeling it might cost me a lot of money in the long run!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just curious, will INGO have a table? If so I hope there are medium shirts in black available! (not holding my breath tho.)

After looking at last years AAR thread, I am REALLY looking forward to this! I have a feeling it might cost me a lot of money in the long run!

Hi t-star!

INGO won't have a table. I will bring some of the tee shirts with me if people want to get one.

Unfortunately for you, we didn't print any black shirts in medium. I could wash a Large in really hot water for you! :D

LMW

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hi t-star!

INGO won't have a table. I will bring some of the tee shirts with me if people want to get one.

Unfortunately for you, we didn't print any black shirts in medium. I could wash a Large in really hot water for you! :D

LMW

Aw man! *kicks rocks* Are there any mediums? Except in blue, Spasmo knows all about that. :) If not, I will have to be very patient I think. Or very crafty with a large and my non-exsistant sewing skills.

*I've tried shrinking larges, it doesn't shrink them enough. :(

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    im debating bring a 10x10 pop up canopy tent if permitted. i see there is a chance for rain and if not it will be a place to get out of the sun for a little bit. If anybody can commet on this it would be much appreciated.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    im debating bring a 10x10 pop up canopy tent if permitted. i see there is a chance for rain and if not it will be a place to get out of the sun for a little bit. If anybody can commet on this it would be much appreciated.

Pop up covers are no problem as long as people understand I can't police who gets under whose tent all day.

Top Bottom