It's On!!! The 2nd Annual Hush Indiana Summer Suppressor Shoot..August 4, 2012!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I belive they allow pistol calibers (rimfire and center fire). It's the higher powered rifle calibers they do not allow. A 9mm or .45 AR is just fine at MCF&G.

Oh man. The Kestrel 556 was on my short list and I was really looking forward to hearing it with proper ammo through it.

Hmm. Oh well.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Unless I am sorely mistaken, the 300 Blackout Subsonic IS approved for the HUSH shoot ONLY.

eta:

Hi,
    My name is Chuck and I'm the President of MCFG. I have not heard this rumor, and to my knowledge this has not been brought in front of the Board for approval, so I'm virtually certain it has not been approved to use at our range. If I hear differently, I'll post it here.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Oh snap....

Sorry if I seemed like a jerk there, I just wanted to make sure that I stated clearly what the rules are. I really hate kicking people out of the club for breaking rules, so I try to state the rules very clearly up front. Kicking people out for safety infractions is the least favorite part of my job, but alas is necessary sometimes to ensure that our safe, responsible members have a place to shoot.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Sad that I won't be able to make it down, going to a mindset labs FOF on Sunday and the wife won't let me out of the house two days in a row...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Does anyone know if the range will be open after 5:00? According to the MCFG calendar is says closed 8-5. This is the last weekend to bring my sons shooting before they go back to college and wanted to know if our plans are still good.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I was informed by MCF&G tonight at 1930hrs that .300blk is now not allowed even though a couple manufacturers, whom I am about to inform, drove and flew over hundreds/thousand of miles to show off new .300blk cans. I was told when I agreed to have the shoot at MCF&G that it was allowed.

I am sorry for the last minute notice and would be more then happy to refund any preseale tickets purchased if you decide not to attend.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just curious, will INGO have a table? If so I hope there are medium shirts in black available! (not holding my breath tho.)

After looking at last years AAR thread, I am REALLY looking forward to this! I have a feeling it might cost me a lot of money in the long run!

Hi t-star!

INGO won't have a table. I will bring some of the tee shirts with me if people want to get one.

Unfortunately for you, we didn't print any black shirts in medium. I could wash a Large in really hot water for you! :D

LMW

Aw man! *kicks rocks* Are there any mediums? Except in blue, Spasmo knows all about that. :) If not, I will have to be very patient I think. Or very crafty with a large and my non-exsistant sewing skills.

*I've tried shrinking larges, it doesn't shrink them enough. :(

OK t_star, this is your lucky day!

My lovely wife (we'll call her Mrs. LMW) heard of your plight and decided to create for you....the one and only medium-sized black INGO tee shirt in existence! :)

She sewed the sides and arm holes to match a medium. The shoulders will still be a bit wider than a regular medium. The shirt does have seams down the side, but it looks good!

I will be at the Hush Shoot tomorrow. Track me down and the shirt is yours!

nv1gjo.jpg

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was informed by MCF&G tonight at 1930hrs that .300blk is now not allowed even though a couple manufacturers, whom I am about to inform, drove and flew over hundreds/thousand of miles to show off new .300blk cans. I was told when I agreed to have the shoot at MCF&G that it was allowed.

I am sorry for the last minute notice and would be more then happy to refund any preseale tickets purchased if you decide not to attend.

I hope they still come. I would like to at least take a look at the 300 cans.

Top Bottom