It's On!!! The 2nd Annual Hush Indiana Summer Suppressor Shoot..August 4, 2012!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not sure exactly but I do know only 1 person was present that won the zombie Thompson can the other 3 people were not there. So if u left early it could be you

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Shh, there were no 300 blackout guns there.

I got to try a few 9mm suppressors back to back tests against my YHM Wraith and the Isis 2 was the most impressive. The Ti Liberty can was also nice.

I'd really like to see this event move to a center fire rifle friendly range though.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    Not sure exactly but I do know only 1 person was present that won the zombie Thompson can the other 3 people were not there. So if u left early it could be you

I left early and no one has called me yet. I am going to assume that my name was not drawn :(

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Had a great time today. I got to talk to several people, met a few nice folks and saw some awesome equipment. I never did see a suppressed Saiga 12 though. Did I just miss it or was it not there? I'll be back next year. :rockwoot:

I believe you were walking up as I left. I was talking to Dave and Kimball. I failed to introduce myself.

Ya, I asked Brooks at Thompson Machine if they had it and he said they didn't bring the Saiga 12 can. Shoulda said hi!

Video of an INGO Member's Mosin Nagant M1895 with a Liberty Suppressor can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2U0Khuv6Hg

I was standing right next to him when he shot that. It sure wasn't very quit with the .38s in it.

Sure there was! Dave at Liberty had a .300blk with the Leonidas can.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I got to try a few 9mm suppressors back to back tests against my YHM Wraith and the Isis 2 was the most impressive. The Ti Liberty can was also nice.

I'd really like to see this event move to a center fire rifle friendly range though.

I'm guessing it gets relocated to BGF next year, but that is purely a guess based on Corey's relationship with BGF.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    (snipped)

facepalm.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Originally Posted by Hop

[B said:
    curraheeguns[/B] ]
    I was informed by MCF&G tonight at 1930hrs that .300blk is now not allowed even though a couple manufacturers, whom I am about to inform, drove and flew over hundreds/thousand of miles to show off new .300blk cans. I was told when I agreed to have the shoot at MCF&G that it was allowed.

I am sorry for the last minute notice and would be more then happy to refund any preseale tickets purchased if you decide not to attend.

:ugh:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I'm guessing it gets relocated to BGF next year, but that is purely a guess based on Corey's relationship with BGF.

There was talks of a winter Hush shoot at BGF a while back and I'm guessing once they get operational they will make it happen. I would be totally up for that as the calibers would be open to pretty much everything! Downfall is suppressors don't sound as good indoors, but would still be awesome!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Gemtech was doing a cool deal with the waterbottles with ammo to shoot in them for $10. Good dudes. I was kinda upset that Thompson Machine packed up everything at 4, just as I was walking over to their set-up. I didn't want to be rude and ask brooks to break the stuff back out. But the shoot went til 5 and the raffles weren't til 4:30 so why put everything up at 4? Had a good time talking with Jahred with AGS and Kel and Joey with Gemtech. Good People. Videos are being uploaded to the Youtube and will post them here as soon as I'm done.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I was able to attend the Hush Shoot today and enjoyed seeing and hearing the cans on display. I also got to say hello to several INGO friends.

Here are a few pictures from today:

Liberty Suppressor's tent
    2nrewb4.jpg

View of the vendor/shooting area
    fdzvw8.jpg

SSNFA
    20if139.jpg

Profire and Bobcat Steel
    2887050.jpg

Sound meters
    34evqxk.jpg

Jahred! (with AGS)
    14jc4k1.jpg

Gemtech tent
    mlku41.jpg

One of many firearms sporting cans!
    2ahhd9z.jpg

Upthread, you may have read about INGO member t_star wanting an INGO tee shirt in medium size in black. Unfortunately, the mediums are blue. So Mrs. LMW made a medium out of a large tee shirt.

Here is t_star with her new INGO tee!

33xav6o.jpg

2hrdco8.jpg

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It was a lot smaller than last year! I only spent about 2 hours or less there. Talked to a few people, a few INGO-ers and pocked up some subsonic ammo and a few shirts.

I shot Gemtech's 300blk out... Shhh, don't tell anyone. It was stupid quiet

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I enjoyed seeing some of my favorite INGO vendors and silencer manufactures. The only problems is now I'm thinking of buy another can...which one?

SSNFA did a great job again putting on a excellent event.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My only complaint is that there weren't any HUSH tshirts for sale. What gives? :dunno:

Should of stayed till the end, there were a few hush tshirts given away.
    I had a great time didn't win a can this year but shot a lot of stuff and trying to decide which can to buy. Congrats to all the winners.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just got back home (grabbed dinner and a movie after the event ended).

I was there from about 11am til the end. I had a blast! Thanks to all the vendors for bringing out so many great demo guns and cans. I went out there with a full 500 rounds of 9mm subsonic and only had 150 rounds when I got home (and I went through another few hundred rounds of .22 and a couple of boxes of .45 too). :ar15:

This event definitely helped me settle in on my next can(s), though I was really hoping to have that taken care of for me by the raffle. Sadly, I didn't have any luck there. :(

Thanks to the organizers and volunteers who made this such a great event and thanks to MCF&G for hosting us out there. You guys have a nice facility.

I look forward to seeing all the pictures and videos people will likely be posting. I know there should be at least on video of me shooting my M1895 Nagant with a Liberty can (once I was able to track down some proper 7.62 Nagant ammo from Down by the Tracks). :cool:

***Whoops, looks like IndyJoe already posted that video of me. Looks like I'm internet famous now. Let the incessant mocking begin. ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom