Is everyone unphased by deploying federal special forces on unarmed citizens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Individual instances of unreasonable actions by police agencies, whether federal, state or local, should be assessed as individual cases. That is a separate issue altogether from the question of whether federal agents can be authorized to protect federal property.

You may think it unreasonable. And I’m with you there, but I image there are a bunch of people that are totally ok with it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

fire.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That sounds like a crime. How many people have the feds arrested? Wouldn’t one think that if the feds are going to scoop you up at throw you in a car, they might think it a good idea to also charge them?

Oregon lost their case for an injunction. The judge looking at all the evidence the state had, didn't think they were "scooping" up anyone. Are you saying the feds haven't arrested anyone? Because I saw an article recently where some people who were shining lasers at agent's eyes were arrested and charged.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    they give ME a ordered to leave i leave.....there are things you ask for and you get....

I’ll give you “stupid games, stupid prizes,” but we still need to be consistent when the govt toes that line. We’re setting a precedent here. Remember when Obama closed down the national monuments due to the shut down, and the people refused to abide by the prohibition? We’re they deserving of a beating too?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You may think it unreasonable. And I’m with you there, but I image there are a bunch of people that are totally ok with it.

Of course, there is a great frustration with the lack of reasonable actions to keep the protests peaceful. It's understandable.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I’ll give you “stupid games, stupid prizes,” but we still need to be consistent when the govt toes that line. We’re setting a precedent here. Remember when Obama closed down the national monuments due to the shut down, and the people refused to abide by the prohibition? We’re they deserving of a beating too?

did they burn loot riot???.....apples for apples please

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

If they attempted to destroy the monuments and assaulted law enforcement? Yes. Absolutely.

Much different crowd, if I remember correctly.

Try to keep up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Because of all the politics and the focus on the federal officers, while I think they should have some room to do what have to do to protect themselves, they need to make sure they're playing by Hoyle. They're there to protect federal property, and the people being arrested for violence need to be in a federal prison for a long time. An improper arrest would **** that up.

We see the media whining about the instances where feds haven't followed procedures, and that's fair. But what's not fair is they're not reporting what precipitated those things. Throwing bricks down from a roof at people is pretty ****ed up. Shining laser pointers at officers eyes is pretty ****ed up. Doing that stuff outside of "protest" would typically get people charged pretty high. The bricks could be attempted murder. But the press isn't talking about that. They're trying to hide it. Those were not peaceful protests. It's no longer about police brutality. For some of the politically involved players it's obvious that it was never about that. It was about pushing critical social justice. And that takes away from the legitimate message.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If "people I disagree with" includes street terrorists that destroy public and private property, block access on public streets and blind law enforcement officers with lasers in the pursuit of a radical Marxist agenda, then yeah, I'm pretty ok with it.
    And attempt to trap federal officers inside property while they attempt to set fire to it.
    Or the attempts to dox the family members of federal agents, and put their loved ones at risk.

Just more "mostly peaceful protesters".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I dont recall any of those that ignored the national monument closure ropes actually defacing said monuments.

Apples and Oranges.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People here are ok with it because using federal power on the public is good as long as it’s the people they disagree with.

OK. I will disagree with any person or group of persons doing the damage these freaks have caused. Regardless the locals should have done the duty that goes with the position and protect life/property but they have not. So yes, lets end this insanity.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I dont recall any of those that ignored the national monument closure ropes actually defacing said monuments.

Apples and Oranges.

More like ice cream to Tuesday. WWII Vets coming to visit and pay respect at outdoor monuments is a couple light years from violent thugs committing felonies for two months.

Top Bottom