Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep, there are plenty of sanity tests questions these days. That one. Was Hunter Biden's laptop Russian disinformation? Did Trump collude with Rusians to win the 2016 election. Etcetera.
    Also, if someone believes Republicans are losing the votes of educated white people, is it 'saner' to have a candidate with demonstrated success at attracting non-whites into the tent by advocating America First or go with a candidate who will be seen as a shill for Club for Growth policies

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But. Point is, Colorado IS blue, and likely will stay blue, and it got that way before mail-in voting. But certainly with that plus ballot harvesting, it's lost.
    "Welcome to Colorado, now go home" and the 'Colorado Native' claims were a thing there since I was there a lot in the 90s

Whether it was carpetbaggers from Texas that were hated most or carpet baggers from Cali was just indicative of which was the worse problem at any given time, but those carpet baggers moved the needle from red to purple to blue

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Great advice, NOT! The biggest enemies of conservatives and constitutionalists are, suburban women, especially unmarried suburban women.

Think that sounds strident? It is. They are the ones pushing all the crap most conservatives despise. Why on earth would we sell out to them. Conservatives need to work to align themselves with other similarly conservative groups, blacks and Hispanics. That coalition is the only way conservatives can beat back the rising communism…
    THIS^^^^

Becoming 'Progressive Light' gives Progressives no reason to vote Republican while simultaneously giving conservatives no reason to vote republican either

Standing for nothing except being principled losers is not a winning strategy. BTDT

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    ^^^ This right here is what continues to lose elections ^^^

And it didn't have anything to do with this:

Two years later, and I still can't wrap my head around the words and actions of these petulant, childish, egomaniacs. To get a handle on my feelings towards Trump, take the feelings of the most vitriolic Todd Young hater on INGO, and multiply them by, oh, say six orders of magnitude. The damage that Trump and his mouthpieces did is probably irreversible. All the good will that he generated by what he accomplished while President, every reason that had me force myself to vote for him in two general elections has been erased. Mostly by him.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The damage that Trump and his mouthpieces did is probably irreversible.
    But we will easily recover from the damage bidet is doing and would have been just fine if HRC had been elected.

Conservatives need to stop being played by the left and buying their misdirection. Who gives a flying **** about anything other than results? We are not electing friends, role models, or even good christian’s. Today, we are electing warriors to battle the left on a battlefield tilted in their direction.

Choose wisely for the task at hand, not what the left promotes…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    If you do not believe GA was stolen then we are not even near the same page.
    Early on, I read a bunch of the "proof" of stolen election stuff. I found none of it convincing and stopped reading it. If it's based upon "split votes" or "missing votes" for Trump versus other republicans... I don't buy it. I personally know people who've never voted anything but R for president, senate and house, who could not vote for Trump in 2020. They didn't vote Biden, but they didn't vote Trump.

If you've got facts that prove the GA election was stolen, point me to them... separate the needle from the haystack.

You may not double vote but if entities expected to be super secure, like, for example, credit reporting agencies, can be hacked over and over, anything can be hacked.
    If it's connected to the internet (or wifi) it can be hacked. Period. Full stop.

But, one thing I'm pretty sure a hacker cannot do would be to print the paper ballot and "walk" it over to the election judges for their initials and drop it into the ballot box.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    But we will easily recover from the damage bidet is doing and would have been just fine if HRC had been elected.

Conservatives need to stop being played by the left and buying their misdirection. Who gives a flying **** about anything other than results? We are not electing friends, role models, or even good christian’s. Today, we are electing warriors to battle the left on a battlefield tilted in their direction.

Choose wisely for the task at hand, not what the left promotes…
    Results from the lead up to the 2020 GA Senate runoff are what pissed me off. I will latch onto the strongest candidate in the primaries who best reflect my beliefs while having the best chance of beating Trump, God forbid he is still in the race by the time our turn to vote comes up.

If Trump gets the nomination? Well, then, that leaves me 2 choices:
    1) A turd and a very strong clothespin
    2) My own petard

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Also, if someone believes Republicans are losing the votes of educated white people, is it 'saner' to have a candidate with demonstrated success at attracting non-whites into the tent by advocating America First or go with a candidate who will be seen as a shill for Club for Growth policies

The funny thing to me is that democrats always claim to be smarter than conservatives.

But democrats scream the loudest when you ask about having a literacy test to vote. Almost like they know that their voter base isn't as intelligent.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    If you do not believe GA was stolen then we are not even near the same page.
    What does AJC get wrong (or miss) in this news article covering the alleged election fraud in the 2020 election?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... I personally know people who've never voted anything but R for president, senate and house, who could not vote for Trump in 2020. They didn't vote Biden, but they didn't vote Trump.

You make a good point, but your anecdotal experience would indicate that displeased Repubs stayed home in 2020, but that's not what the numbers show. Trump gained 10 million votes over 2016 totals, and stay-in-the-basement Joe garnered 12.6 million more than Hillary. That's not a believable reality for me.

Votes in 2016 Votes in 2020 New Votes
    Trump 63.0 million 73.0 million +10.1 million
    Clinton 65.8 million Biden 78.5 million Biden +12.6 million

For some reason, this forum software strips out the extra spaces I put in to line up the columns.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure suburban women will all vote for Gavin Newsom in 2024, that's who will be president as a follow on to Joe.

Top Bottom