Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Is it a baited question because it forces you to say democrat politicians supported and aided burning down the country for political agendas? They encouraged riots, bailed out rioters, and used it as campaign ads portraying it as "trumps america".

Did the left engage in insurrection when they attacked the white house and trump was rushed to the bunker? Why did the left laugh about it and call trump a coward? MSM sure had a different reaction to that. What about disrupting SCOTUS nominations in an attempt to prevent a justice from being appointed? Is that not insurrection worth calling out? Or, as recently as this year when protestors were storming the capitol over abortion? Not a peep from the left or msm.

Dont give me that "dont focus on the past instances and be willing to hold them accountable now" bs when ive watched the left get a pass over and over, and now that the right did it suddenly they care about rioting.

As for the left not being brainless and stopping red wave being proof of such, i'd argue it did the opposite. Record high crime and inflation, and they were dumb enough to vote for the same thing. Maybe our definition of "smart" varies... Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, Biden, etc are not what I would consider smart.

And here we are again, another election counting votes days after, inconsistencies in areas, and saying anything gets you labeled an "election denier"... which is again ironic, seeing how I had to hear 4 years of Russian interference in our election is why trump won. Another example of the left being outraged when the right does something they have. So pardon me for not taking the left serious.

I don‘t blame you for not taking the left serious. There are plenty reasons to mistrust the Democrats, especially at the national level. I probably agree with you more here than you realize.

Beyond that, I‘m not sure how to address your concerns, the examples you give are similar in substance, and I agree…these things shouldn’t be allowed to slide.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don‘t blame you for not taking the left serious. There are plenty reasons to mistrust the Democrats, especially at the national level. I probably agree with you more here than you realize.

Beyond that, I‘m not sure how to address your concerns, the examples you give are similar in substance, and I agree…these things shouldn’t be allowed to slide.
    Then lets agree to ditch our parties and vote libertarian, lol.

Neither party deserves our votes, and ive only ever voted republican, but majority of republicans no longer stand for my values. If we could all come together and compromise in the middle, things would change. Sadly, i dont see it happening.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    However I don‘t agree that the various street protests turned riotous rises to quite the same level of severity as the attempted insurrection on Jan 6th.
    Yeah, that insurrection crap is the party line to use. But if you look at it with a shred of honesty you won't find any attempted insurrection. Jan 6 was more like a tour of part of the building. The riots in Minneapolis burned down $Billions worth of buildings and businesses.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anybody watching the Alabama Ole MIss game? flipping between that and Iowa Wisconsin. Pretty entertaining stuff so far !

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

You've used the word Trumpism to describe what you deem a threat to the us social and political order from the populist right. What word would you use to describe the left's threat to that order?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You've used the word Trumpism to describe what you deem a threat to the us social and political order from the populist right. What word would you use to describe the left's threat to that order?

I’m not sure.

The black-bloc Anti-fascists with their zeal for identifying and punching “nazi’s” (whatever fits their current definition, anyways) is pretty high on my list...I’d like to see those guys off the playing field.

The wokies. Ugh.

The professional victims, and the bleeding hearts that enable them…not my preferred corner of the tent, if you get my meaning.

These groups all seem to want to use the authoritarian power of government to push their preferences on the rest of us, and thats well beyond my point of comfort.

Top Bottom