Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    1967?

Hippies, probably?

I’m going with hippies. Final answer.
    Ah, avoid the facts and deflect. Dont be surprised when nobody cares to respond in good faith, when you yourself refuse to. This is why its pointless to discuss anything with leftists... people actually engaged in conversation with you, while you called trump a fascist and blabbered about january 6th, and when someone points out your party bailed out rioters and encouraged destruction, you deflect. This is why nobody with a brain takes the brainless democrat party serious and avoids discussion.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Nevermind. I notice he hasnt been back since his hypocrisy was pointed out by others. Typical. He'll come back in a month when everyone forgets and leave again when it happens again.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Ah, avoid the facts and deflect. Dont be surprised when nobody cares to respond in good faith, when you yourself refuse to. This is why its pointless to discuss anything with leftists... people actually engaged in conversation with you, while you called trump a fascist and blabbered about january 6th, and when someone points out your party bailed out rioters and encouraged destruction, you deflect. This is why nobody with a brain takes the brainless democrat party serious and avoids discussion.

Good faith is a two-way street. Why should I craft a sincere answer to an obviously baited series of questions?

If you think I’m the only one guilty of avoiding the facts in the thread I invite you to re read it more critically.

The 1967 thing was just a joke, that’s all. I was trying to bring the temperature of the conversation down a couple notches with a bit of humor at my own expense. I had never heard the phrase “summer of love” applied to the blm/defund the police/occupy 2.0 mvmt before, and it tickled my funny bone a bit….sorry.

I have already told you what that I don‘t approve of the riots in Portland and elsewhere, and I support holding the responsible parties accountable.

I agree that the violence is uncalled for, counterproductive, and divisive. I don’t think it is wise for the national political machine to support it, even indirectly.

However I don‘t agree that the various street protests turned riotous rises to quite the same level of severity as the attempted insurrection on Jan 6th.

Street riots are an attack on local order, where Jan6 was an attempt to usurp the national democratic process. I view one of those in far more dire terms than the other.

I don’t suffer from party loyalty, I vote based on my assessment of the political climate at the time. I have voted for republicans in some capacity every election of my voting life…except for this one. I gave you my reasons, but you seem to be rather eager to assign your own to my motivations instead.

As for your dig at me…the brainless democrats certainly had the cognitive ability to stop the “red wave” dead in its tracks against all odds, and their own expectations.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Good faith is a two-way street. Why should I craft a sincere answer to an obviously baited series of questions?

If you think I’m the only one guilty of avoiding the facts in the thread I invite you to re read it more critically.

The 1967 thing was just a joke, that’s all. I was trying to bring the temperature of the conversation down a couple notches with a bit of humor at my own expense. I had never heard the phrase “summer of love” applied to the blm/defund the police/occupy 2.0 mvmt before, and it tickled my funny bone a bit….sorry.

I have already told you what that I don‘t approve of the riots in Portland and elsewhere, and I support holding the responsible parties accountable.

I agree that the violence is uncalled for, counterproductive, and divisive. I don’t think it is wise for the national political machine to support it, even indirectly.

However I don‘t agree that the various street protests turned riotous rises to quite the same level of severity as the attempted insurrection on Jan 6th.

Street riots are an attack on local order, where Jan6 was an attempt to usurp the national democratic process. I view one of those in far more dire terms than the other.

I don’t suffer from party loyalty, I vote based on my assessment of the political climate at the time. I have voted for republicans in some capacity every election of my voting life…except for this one. I gave you my reasons, but you seem to be rather eager to assign your own to my motivations instead.

As for your dig at me…the brainless democrats certainly had the cognitive ability to stop the “red wave” dead in its tracks against all odds, and their own expectations.
    Is it a baited question because it forces you to say democrat politicians supported and aided burning down the country for political agendas? They encouraged riots, bailed out rioters, and used it as campaign ads portraying it as "trumps america".

Did the left engage in insurrection when they attacked the white house and trump was rushed to the bunker? Why did the left laugh about it and call trump a coward? MSM sure had a different reaction to that. What about disrupting SCOTUS nominations in an attempt to prevent a justice from being appointed? Is that not insurrection worth calling out? Or, as recently as this year when protestors were storming the capitol over abortion? Not a peep from the left or msm.

Dont give me that "dont focus on the past instances and be willing to hold them accountable now" bs when ive watched the left get a pass over and over, and now that the right did it suddenly they care about rioting.

As for the left not being brainless and stopping red wave being proof of such, i'd argue it did the opposite. Record high crime and inflation, and they were dumb enough to vote for the same thing. Maybe our definition of "smart" varies... Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, Biden, etc are not what I would consider smart.

And here we are again, another election counting votes days after, inconsistencies in areas, and saying anything gets you labeled an "election denier"... which is again ironic, seeing how I had to hear 4 years of Russian interference in our election is why trump won. Another example of the left being outraged when the right does something they have. So pardon me for not taking the left serious.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I know. I hate when we talk about that damn constitution too. It was 200 years ago people! Why are we still discussing it!

Apply purple if required.
    Its like the Pattern. The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills. Even if we have threads to discuss all that stuff.

Oh well. In 2024, we can talk about BLM and 2020 and 2022! If I save all my posts off into 2020, 2022, BLM, and voting irregularities maybe I won't even have to post anything. I will just read a post and then find the appropriate response!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Its like the Pattern. The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills. Even if we have threads to discuss all that stuff.

Oh well. In 2024, we can talk about BLM and 2020 and 2022! If I save all my posts off into 2020, 2022, BLM, and voting irregularities maybe I won't even have to post anything. I will just read a post and then find the appropriate response!
    How will that work when you dont have appropriate responses now? :p

Top Bottom