Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The somalians in Minnesota send LOTS of money back to somalia where it mostly goes to the terrorists there.
    It is a decent amount but nowhere near $41,000,000,000 that is sent to Mexico alone, not including another 50,000,000,000 to Central America. $1,300,000,000 worldwide sent to Somalia with 16% from the US.

I support a tax on these transfers…

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I love that big-donor political spending now seems to be a Republican evil.

Why is it so difficult for the People to understand that big-donor political spending is just plain evil, and BOTH sides of the aisle depend upon it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I love that big-donor political spending now seems to be a Republican evil.

Why is it so difficult for the People to understand that big-donor political spending is just plain evil, and BOTH sides of the aisle depend upon it.
    This article is just total BS. ANYONE telling me what I can say while spending my money to say it, can as Big Red would say, go to **** and **** themselves.

The whole point of campaign finance is to control who we give our money to.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    It is a decent amount but nowhere near $41,000,000,000 that is sent to Mexico alone, not including another 50,000,000,000 to Central America. $1,300,000,000 worldwide sent to Somalia with 16% from the US.

I support a tax on these transfers…
    And if all this money transfer out of country was stopped, would we have as big of a border issue as we do now, hopefully it would stop illegals from coming!!!!!!! Then we would just have to work on the drug runners and human traffickers

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I could only read this far into the article: The polls are tightening up right now, and the media is treating it like it's some mystical force of nature causing people to shift their concerns from abortion, guns, climate, democracy, and the survival of Social Security over to gas prices, Black crime, banning books, and trans kids playing sports.

Another angry political editorial from a sanctimonious leftist. :rolleyes::tantrum:

Downplaying economics and racial disparity of those who commit crimes, passively endorsing books teaching 1st graders about masturbation and oversimplifying LGBTQ issues portraying the topic as only trans kids playing sports.

If it wasn't a waste of paper, I would print out this article just to wipe my *** on it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Polls are looking red.

Walker is up by 5, Lake by 10, Kemp by 10.

Read a poll that showed 21% blacks and 40% Latinos are going GOP.

That would be absolutely disastrous for the Democratic Party.
    And Young up by 2%. Maybe the foot-stamping purists around here will get their wish and we will have one more arch enemy of the 2nd Amendment in the Senate; one more donkey to help them keep the majority.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Polls are looking red.

Walker is up by 5, Lake by 10, Kemp by 10.

Read a poll that showed 21% blacks and 40% Latinos are going GOP.

That would be absolutely disastrous for the Democratic Party.
    Arizona turning Red (White and Blue). Hope many other states follow its path

Top Bottom