Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    If you're a legal citizen your money should be yours to send to whoever the hell you want, or to pile up in the yard and set on fire if you want.
    Ark, I think it's safe for me to assume your definition of "legal citizen", would include not committing treasonous acts.
    You come across as just the type of person that would be comfortable fraternizing with the likes of Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams and Patrick Henry.
    I like the cut of your jib.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I pretty much agree with Jesse here. Assuming there is a “red wave”, my expectations are minimal results, capitulation, and frustration.

View attachment 233937
    There was a great article recently that chronicled Pelosi and what she has rammed through, damn the torpedoes and the next election, just ram it through. She has gone through so many power cycles and always comes back, like a monster in a horror movie.

Republicans NEVER do this. The cyclical nature of DC means you are on your way out of majority as soon as you get it. Use the power! Move the needle!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There was a great article recently that chronicled Pelosi and what she has rammed through, damn the torpedoes and the next election, just ram it through. She has gone through so many power cycles and always comes back, like a monster in a horror movie.

Republicans NEVER do this. The cyclical nature of DC means you are on your way out of majority as soon as you get it. Use the power! Move the needle!
    After awhile, one starts to think maybe the R's aren't really in disagreement with what the D's do. I'm not even sure what issue/action the R's claim they want pushed through. The D's just say it - I want to kill a crying baby and call it abortion. What issue/legislation/law do the R's really want to jam through? The D's are a monolithic group of zealots. The R's are lip service; in practice at least.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    After awhile, one starts to think maybe the R's aren't really in disagreement with what the D's do. I'm not even sure what issue/action the R's claim they want pushed through. The D's just say it - I want to kill a crying baby and call it abortion. What issue/legislation/law do the R's really want to jam through? The D's are a monolithic group of zealots. The R's are lip service; in practice at least.
    Republicans want power. Dems want to change the country. If changing the country does not interfere with republican power they don’t seem to care, at least the old breed of republicans.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Republicans want power. Dems want to change the country. If changing the country does not interfere with republican power they don’t seem to care, at least the old breed of republicans.
    But power to do what, exactly? They've had the power. What did they do with it? Granted they got conservative justices appointed to SCOTUS but policy-wise? Not much.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Dumocraps want to control everybody - this means they make laws to control everybody.
    Republicans are not so intent on controlling everybody - this means they don't make laws that control everybody. This looks like doing nothing because it pretty much is doing nothing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dumocraps want to control everybody - this means they make laws to control everybody.
    Republicans are not so intent on controlling everybody - this means they don't make laws that control everybody. This looks like doing nothing because it pretty much is doing nothing.
    They could be REPEALING laws.

Also, quite a few on the right are Karen's.
    Maybe less, but they are there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They could be REPEALING laws.

Also, quite a few on the right are Karen's.
    Maybe less, but they are there.
    Yep. But you’re more generous than I am. The difference in Karen/party-voter is probably not as great as we’d like it to be. They just care about controlling different things.

Top Bottom