Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We just don't have the $5 billion it would cost to secure the border of the United States guys.

What we DO have is $50 billion to send to ukraine to secure their border, so it's a win if you think about it.

will-ferrell-yes.gif
    Why are you posting meme of Beto O'Rourke supporters? You must be anti 2A.....just glad it wasn't a Tulsi meme. Because

I can't get her out of my head, now my old world is gone for dead cause I can't get her out of my head.

I saw the ocean's daughter walking on a wave she came, staring as she called my name. And I can't get her out of my head.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Criminals ignore laws.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last 10 years of Social Security increases - the cost of living adjustment
    2013 1.5
    2014 1.7
    2015 0.0
    2016 0.3
    2017 2.0
    2018 2.8
    2019 1.6
    2020 1.3
    2021 5.9
    2022 8.7

You can see the bidiot economy is hurting America.
    It's only going to get worse unless their is a red wave, and they actively go after, and change what Biden has done. It will be the most vetoed, and congressional overriding in American history.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's only going to get worse unless their is a red wave, and they actively go after, and change what Biden has done. It will be the most vetoed, and congressional overriding in American history.
    You think congress will be red enough to override the veto with 2/3rds of the votes?

Praying for the way you think to occur…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not if McConnell gets his way. They'll just go ahead and pass the dem's agenda for them as long as they get servants and gardeners for their friends...and money.
    Well, since Dad started the dreaming, I will add to it that if enough MAGA candidates are elected and Trump maintains momentum McConnell will be forced somewhat right.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Well, since Dad started the dreaming, I will ad to it that if enough MAGA candidates are elected and Trump maintains momentum McConnell will be forced somewhat right.
    Sorry, I have a very difficult time thinking that the "conservative" party will do anything conservative...except trying to conserve their gravy train. Ever since I've been old enough to be cognizant of politics, it's been a not constant but persistent march to the left, even when "conservative republicans" held the reigns.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well, since Dad started the dreaming, I will ad to it that if enough MAGA candidates are elected and Trump maintains momentum McConnell will be forced somewhat right.
    He needs to be forced out like so many other Rinos. I don't trust him with his father in law having ties to ChiComs thus his wife as well.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sorry, I have a very difficult time thinking that the "conservative" party will do anything conservative...except trying to conserve their gravy train. Ever since I've been old enough to be cognizant of politics, it's been a not constant but persistent march to the left, even when "conservative republicans" held the reigns.
    I am optimistic that a new breed of republican is being created by the Trump movement and they will take the party right. We still must work to weed out the RINO’s (defined as republicans that vote against the party platform) but I see the most movement in my life right now.

Top Bottom