Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Who you stick the check with is irrelevant. It’s a spending problem. Defunding and eliminating the IRS will not fix anything unless we fix the spending. Government will always get to eat. It will always get theirs and it will always want more. Whether it’s by income tax or a sales tax, we will pay to keep it well fed.
    Yes, there is a spending problem but there is also a separate IRS problem.
    Defunding and eliminating the IRS could fix the IRS problem. There would have to be some other alphabet agency to oversee the tax collection and it would certainly evolve its own set of problems but getting rid of the current IRS swamp could have benefits.
    Fixing the IRS problem would be very difficult but fixing the spending problem would be much more so.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes, there is a spending problem but there is also a separate IRS problem.
    Defunding and eliminating the IRS could fix the IRS problem. There would have to be some other alphabet agency to oversee the tax collection and it would certainly evolve its own set of problems but getting rid of the current IRS swamp could have benefits.
    Fixing the IRS problem would be very difficult but fixing the spending problem would be much more so.
    I’m not disagreeing with your point about the IRS problem. Counting on government to fix a problem they created in the first place is the definition of insanity.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You had me until 23%. Yikes.
    That is the current estimated tax level you are currently paying via the IRS and all other federal taxes. Its a wash. And why the law is written so that it cannot go into effect until the IRS is dissolved. Even if it is passed.

Status quo you are correct. Its ridiculous. when you take home your ENTIRE paycheck, it balances out. Thats the key, and why they omit that detail; to make people like you go "HELL NO!".

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Root has been very accurate in his assessments

I knew of him as a handicapper long before I knew he was into politics. I've read his betting books and used to follow his advice back when I used to gamble on sports. I did pretty well taking his advice.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I’m not disagreeing with your point about the IRS problem. Counting on government to fix a problem they created in the first place is the definition of insanity.
    Right. I am not counting on government to fix anything, in fact they will probably make it worse like every other thing they touch.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Stop all money leaving the country, this includes legal and illegal immigrants sending money out, stop financing other countries wars, repay money back to social security that was borrowed by previous congresses, this is where they can start shouldn't be to hard, and also cut congress and all alphabet areas budgets and expense accounts by a large sum!!!!!!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Stop all money leaving the country, this includes legal and illegal immigrants sending money out, stop financing other countries wars, repay money back to social security that was borrowed by previous congresses, this is where they can start shouldn't be to hard, and also cut congress and all alphabet areas budgets and expense accounts by a large sum!!!!!!
    The money we give to China for all the crap we buy vastly overshadows the pittance Jorge sends make to Juanita.

Top Bottom