• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My father Wayne had to go through Cancer surgey for the second time. In the last two years. He is having a hard road recovering. If you could please say a prayer for him. My Mother for strength. Also for my sister and I, for strength. It's really taking a toll on me, and more then ever my Dad needs me. Thank you all, and God bless!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My father Wayne had to go through Cancer surgey for the second time. In the last two years. He is having a hard road recovering. If you could please say a prayer for him. My Mother for strength. Also for my sister and I, for strength. It's really taking a toll on me, and more then ever my Dad needs me. Thank you all, and God bless!

Prayers sent for healing and strength for you dad, and strength for your family. God Bless

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    If I could have some prayers for my family and me. We have been battling the cold/flu virus for a looooooong time now. My youngest daughter last night threw up six times (she is only 8 and handled it like a champ). My son has been battling colds/flu/sinus infections since the beginning of winter, culminating in have his adenoids removed 2 weeks ago in hoping to get all the infection out.

I have been battling the cold/flu right along with them and am getting sick and tired of it (no pun intended), had a severe bleeding ulcer in January and am still dealing with that (another endoscope on march 19th to see if it is healing or will I need surgery). Besides all that the neck/shoulder/upper, middle, and lower back pain that I have been continually dealing with since 12/2003 car accident is getting worse. Sometime during my recovery after the accident, speaking with a trauma doc, she told me after evaluating everything, that I would continually get worse and more than likely have my work life cut short by about 10 years. Well I disregarded that at the time (cause I've always been healthy as a horse), but this past year it is getting a lot worse with the pain level and I have been getting higher and higher levels of pain killers (which make me feel like crap, head wise and don't do much for pain after the first couple of weeks on them).

I'm getting to the point were it is getting really hard to deal with this (no not that tired) but it is getting me down more and more.

My wife was in the accident also and is on permanent disability from it, so she is in constant pain also, but has been great this past 6 months or so dealing with all the health issues this year (already meet my deductible for the family before the end of January), but she is getting more an more rundown all the time.

So anyways brothers and sisters If you could include my family in your prayers I would forever be great full.

Thank you for listening to me, it helps just to get it off my chest.

By the way, thank you redneckmedic for starting this thread, it helps to not only get on here and share our issues, but being able to having a positive influence in others lives through prayer helps in dealing with our own problems.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    If I could have some prayers for my family and me. We have been battling the cold/flu virus for a looooooong time now. My youngest daughter last night threw up six times (she is only 8 and handled it like a champ). My son has been battling colds/flu/sinus infections since the beginning of winter, culminating in have his adenoids removed 2 weeks ago in hoping to get all the infection out.

I have been battling the cold/flu right along with them and am getting sick and tired of it (no pun intended), had a severe bleeding ulcer in January and am still dealing with that (another endoscope on march 19th to see if it is healing or will I need surgery). Besides all that the neck/shoulder/upper, middle, and lower back pain that I have been continually dealing with since 12/2003 car accident is getting worse. Sometime during my recovery after the accident, speaking with a trauma doc, she told me after evaluating everything, that I would continually get worse and more than likely have my work life cut short by about 10 years. Well I disregarded that at the time (cause I've always been healthy as a horse), but this past year it is getting a lot worse with the pain level and I have been getting higher and higher levels of pain killers (which make me feel like crap, head wise and don't do much for pain after the first couple of weeks on them).

I'm getting to the point were it is getting really hard to deal with this (no not that tired) but it is getting me down more and more.

My wife was in th accident also and is on permanent disability from it, so she is in constant pain also, but has been great this past 6 months or so dealing with all the health issues this year (already meet my deductible for the family before the end of January), but she is getting more an more rundown all the time.

So anyways brothers and sisters If you could include my family in your prayers I would forever be great full.

Thank you for listening to me, it helps just to get it off my chest.

By the way, thank you redneckmedic for starting this thread, it helps to not only get on here and share our issues, but being able to having a positive influence in others lives through prayer helps in dealing with our own problems.

You got it- Mucho prayers for health for you and fam.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Your wife, rest of your family and you will be on my prayers. You've been so kind in praying thoughtfully for so many people on INGO that I'm honored to do the same for you and yours. Pain management isn't a fun thing. Let us know what else we can do for you.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Prayers sent!! alot of you guys are in my prayers and thoughts daily, Never think that you are alone in this, there are alot of us that care what happens to you all. God bless you all.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I just got off the phone with XMil. He did not request this but I am. His mother is in the hospital and it doesn't sound like she is doing very well at all. Please pray for her. It seems pretty dire and serious. Thank you, everyone.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Well guys/gals I tend not to ask for prayers beacuse i just feel more comfortable asking the Lord myself. The only time i do ask for help is when it involves other people.

My wife's grandmother was just diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. They doctor said she had maybe 1-3 years. I've heard of other people with this type of cancer and I know it's pretty much over and she's in her late 80's too.

I just ask for your prayers wishing that her transiton to Heaven be a painless and quick experience.

Thank you all and God Bless!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Prayers sent infantrylife, sorry I didn't see this until now.

Update on my request, Thanks to God, all in my family doing a lot better now. My son has finally been not sick for more than a week now (seems like all year now he has been battling one thing after another), my daughters both have also finally kicked the flu, though my youngest broke her arm and has to be in a full arm cast. The little trooper made me proud :), she refused to acknowledge that it was hurting her and went all night before admitting that it hurt enough to go to the DOC. She didn't want to have to get a cast and missing swimming the next day (I have no idea where she gets her stubborn streak from :D).

My bleeding ulcer has healed, had a follow up endoscope last week and it shows nothing but scar tissue now :rockwoot:

I want to THANK all my brothers and sisters for their thoughts and prayers, when you are down, knowing there are others out there praying for you means more than can ever be said.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well guys/gals I tend not to ask for prayers beacuse i just feel more comfortable asking the Lord myself. The only time i do ask for help is when it involves other people.

My wife's grandmother was just diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. They doctor said she had maybe 1-3 years. I've heard of other people with this type of cancer and I know it's pretty much over and she's in her late 80's too.

I just ask for your prayers wishing that her transiton to Heaven be a painless and quick experience.

Thank you all and God Bless!

Prayers sent infantrylife, sorry I didn't see this until now.

Update on my request, Thanks to God, all in my family doing a lot better now. My son has finally been not sick for more than a week now (seems like all year now he has been battling one thing after another), my daughters both have also finally kicked the flu, though my youngest broke her arm and has to be in a full arm cast. The little trooper made me proud :), she refused to acknowledge that it was hurting her and went all night before admitting that it hurt enough to go to the DOC. She didn't want to have to get a cast and missing swimming the next day (I have no idea where she gets her stubborn streak from :D).

My bleeding ulcer has healed, had a follow up endoscope last week and it shows nothing but scar tissue now :rockwoot:

I want to THANK all my brothers and sisters for their thoughts and prayers, when you are down, knowing there are others out there praying for you means more than can ever be said.

A guy at our church was beaten by at least three people. He has a broken skull, jaw and eye socket. He is in the ICU @ Louisville. Going to visit him tomorrow. I'm not sure of all the details.

Prayers sent!! I want you guys to know that you are my heart and mind daily, I pray for you all, and thank God for each of you.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Man, I don't know the situation but the guy at our church is a good guy who sometimes gets caught up in the wrong crowd. It makes me want justice more than grace. God uses odd things to call our attention to him... so maybe this is the wake up call my buddy needs to get his life a bit more in order. I'm going to U of L's hospital tomorrow for a visit. They are talking about taking him out of ICU.

We have a little more detail... some strangers dialed 911 for him when they found him in a parking lot. They literally thought he was dead.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I didn't mention it earlier, but my dad was on a trip to Asia for the last few weeks. He returned safely tonight with all his luggage — I praise God for another safe journey! Guess He's not done with Dad yet :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The facility that Cathy and I worked for when I first moved to Indiana, in fact the facility I moved here for, is re-opening. Basically a place for naughty and abused girls to hang out for a while.

The work is stressful, I got hurt a bunch, it's a real PIA. It's also the only job I've had since getting out of the service in 1995 that I thought actually meant anything.

I applied today, and I'm running Cathy out in a few so she can to.

Prayers would be appreciated that we get this job, if it's the right thing and His will.

It's been a really hard year +.... a little ray of sunshine would sure be nice right about now!

Top Bottom