• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Thanks for your prayers, we are home safe, but the car is in not so good condition and thinking about what is the best route to go with it from here. Praying for God's guidance.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wife is home, surgery went well. She is in a lot of pain, but the Doc thinks she should be good to go in about 8 weeks..

Thanks for your prayers all.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Going to see a new doctor tomorrow. I hope he is a good one. The surgeon recommended me to him... getting a bunch of tests done.

Poked, prodded and hopefully not invaded too much. We'll be seeing if I have any complications from chemo as far as organ function, blood sugar and blood pressure.

Thanks guys!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Grandmother passed away on Thursday. Me and my wife are traveling to Virginia Saturday morning. Please pray for support for the family and for safe travels to and from VA. Thanks Guys!

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    Please pray for my wife's friend's mom who was brought to the hospital yesterday and put on life support. She has health issues including alcoholism but this was unexpected. What is worse is that she isn't a believer. Play that God will use her daughter to bring her to Christ.
    Also, my mom is on the kidney transplant list. Pray that she will remain healthy as she waits for a new kidney and goes through dialysis 3 times a week until then.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Please pray for my wife's friend's mom who was brought to the hospital yesterday and put on life support. She has health issues including alcoholism but this was unexpected. What is worse is that she isn't a believer. Play that God will use her daughter to bring her to Christ.
    Also, my mom is on the kidney transplant list. Pray that she will remain healthy as she waits for a new kidney and goes through dialysis 3 times a week until then.

Prayers sent.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    my wife's friend's mom is still in the hospital but doing much better. thanks for the prayers.

Top Bottom