• ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Late night bump....

A lady who is a family friend to us has had a heart attack. She was admitted to the hospital here in Columbus. She is like an aunt to me. So please pray for her. Scheduled more surgery for 10:00AM for her on Monday. Thanks.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Late night bump....

A lady who is a family friend to us has had a heart attack. She was admitted to the hospital here in Columbus. She is like an aunt to me. So please pray for her. Scheduled more surgery for 10:00AM for her on Monday. Thanks.

Prayers sent.

And a request of my own... my brother and his wife are moving to the Lancaster, PA area this week. My parents and I are going along to help get all the stuff and vehicles moved in one go. I'd like to request prayers for safe travels (especially since we can't carry in OH or WV with our IN LTCH), no vehicle problems, and for an ongoing peace and "smoothness" about their transition away from the entire family back here in Fort Wayne.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/84704-thank_you_ingo.html

Thanks, brothers!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    2 days ago my Aunt came home from work early to find my Uncle sitting in his recliner, Indian style, dead. He was only 69 years old. No one saw it coming. My Aunt needs as many prayers as possible sent her way.
    They had no savings due to issues they were having with their son. She has 4 days (down to 2 now) to come up with 3k to have him cremated or the state will come take over. She was told if that happens that the state will then sue her and her son for reimbursement.

Please, Please pray his family...all of us.
    Thanks.

Edited to add....
    When he was found, he had his head resting on his hand with his eyes shut just perfectly and a sweet smile on his face. I hope he saves me a place up there in Heaven!

Last edited:

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Prayers still going up for you RM! Hang in there, Psalms 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    My prayer request seems a little bit selfish, especially compared to the genuine needs that others have posted here, but here goes. I was just asked to come in for a job interview this afternoon at 4PM. The job is one that I want, the company, by all accounts, is solid, and I'm fully qualified for the position. I'd appreciate any prayers coming my way today!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My prayer request seems a little bit selfish, especially compared to the genuine needs that others have posted here, but here goes. I was just asked to come in for a job interview this afternoon at 4PM. The job is one that I want, the company, by all accounts, is solid, and I'm fully qualified for the position. I'd appreciate any prayers coming my way today!

If prayers were too selfish it would state that God uses limitations with his love. Since he doesn't and this is what you need at this particular junctor in your life... I will pray away.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    2 days ago my Aunt came home from work early to find my Uncle sitting in his recliner, Indian style, dead. He was only 69 years old. No one saw it coming. My Aunt needs as many prayers as possible sent her way.
    They had no savings due to issues they were having with their son. She has 4 days (down to 2 now) to come up with 3k to have him cremated or the state will come take over. She was told if that happens that the state will then sue her and her son for reimbursement.

Please, Please pray his family...all of us.
    Thanks.

Edited to add....
    When he was found, he had his head resting on his hand with his eyes shut just perfectly and a sweet smile on his face. I hope he saves me a place up there in Heaven!

Prayers sent,

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hey guys...thanks so much for the support and prayers, it means the world to me. The interview went well and hopefully I'll hear positive news in the next week or so. I'm not sure if this job is where the Lord wants me to be, so I'll just trust that it works out the way it's supposed to and that everyone involved in the process makes good decisions.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    A good friend of mine (who is a INGO member) daughter is in the hospital very sick right know. The Doctors are having a hard time finding a I.V. antibotic that can help her right now. She, and her family really need your prayers right now.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    A good friend of mine (who is a INGO member) daughter is in the hospital very sick right know. The Doctors are having a hard time finding a I.V. antibotic that can help her right now. She, and her family really need your prayers right now.

Prayers inbound!!

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City

Prayers on the way!
    That would be my worst nightmare as I'm sure it's theirs.

Prayers also for you Bomber in your job search as well.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

Prayers sent. We've been thru a similar situation (turned out OK for us thankfully).

Top Bottom