• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I could use a little prayer for myself. I have been unemployed since April 09. Money is not the issue thank God we mare making it for now, but someday my unemployment will run out. I am just so defeated about not having a job. I have never been off work this long and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I am not alone but I just pray for all of us in this boat.....

I have an interview tomorrow, so keep the prayers coming.....

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Here is an odd request I am sure.

I am not an overly religious man but in times of need I know who to turn to.
    I am very concerned with the health of my puppy, even though I was told she should be OK I a still worried. As I have no children she is my only child and would give and do anything for her.

If you all could say a word or two for her health I would be in your debt, I a sure the man upstairs heard me but a couple more voices would'nt hurt. Her name is Liberty.

Thank You.

The story behind the request..
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/72497-emergency_dog_question.html

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I am very concerned with the health of my puppy

I have never been one to actually pray for health... in terminal situations that is. I do however pray for knowledge for doctors as well as skill for surgeons. I pray for comfort or understanding in a time of grief. Maybe sometimes for someone to cope more healthy if I feel that is needed. I will pray for comfort for you, and strength for your best friend. Man or beast God did put Liberty on earth for you companionship and that is worth appreciating. I will also pray for your relationship with Christ, remember its not fair to turn towards Christ only when in times of need, but for Glorifying and giving Thanks also.

RNM

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I have an interview tomorrow, so keep the prayers coming.....

Prayer sent

Here is an odd request I am sure.

I am not an overly religious man but in times of need I know who to turn to.
    I am very concerned with the health of my puppy, even though I was told she should be OK I a still worried. As I have no children she is my only child and would give and do anything for her.

If you all could say a word or two for her health I would be in your debt, I a sure the man upstairs heard me but a couple more voices would'nt hurt. Her name is Liberty.

Thank You.

The story behind the request..
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/72497-emergency_dog_question.html

Prayers sent.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My Sister in law has a mentally handicapped daughter and she has been fighting to receive some financial assistance, if she could have some prayers for success that would be great.

Thank you, brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    csm47362 https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/57922-ingo_prayer_chain-15.html#post809603
    Interview went well now the waiting.......
    Prayers sent, csm47362

Originally Posted by wtfd661 https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/57922-ingo_prayer_chain-15.html#post810081
    My Sister in law has a mentally handicapped daughter and she has been fighting to receive some financial assistance, if she could have some prayers for success that would be great.

Prayers sent wtfd661

Andre46996 https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/57922-ingo_prayer_chain-15.html#post809614 Prayers sent for Liberty.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Wait is over I call a call for a 2nd interview/ride along day. If all goes well here off to Baltimore for the Final interview!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!!! My spirits have been lifted so much!!!

Great... prayers for the final push! :ingo:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Having some outpatient surgery on Monday. Any help would be appreciated.

Last week's date got postponed due to a bad ekg which led to a stress test which proved the heart was fine. (Consensus is the leads were obscured by chest hair on the ekg, delayed the surgery though grrrrrr......)

Anyway any help for this Monday would be appreciated.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN

Last week's date got postponed due to a bad ekg which led to a stress test which proved the heart was fine. (Consensus is the leads were obscured by chest hair on the ekg, delayed the surgery though grrrrrr......)

Yea. I can relate. I had some sort of EKG test done... get this. They put on the tabs on my chest and stomach area. Got a faint signal and panicked! They realized it might just be the hair. They ripped them off... OW!!! So they said they would try the 'old school' method and use the back of my body. They got their readings... peeled off the tabs from my back side... forgot to do something and put them back on the back side of my body and did it again. If I wasn't stressed before, I was then! :ingo:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yea. I can relate. I had some sort of EKG test done... get this. They put on the tabs on my chest and stomach area. Got a faint signal and panicked! They realized it might just be the hair. They ripped them off... OW!!! So they said they would try the 'old school' method and use the back of my body. They got their readings... peeled off the tabs from my back side... forgot to do something and put them back on the back side of my body and did it again. If I wasn't stressed before, I was then! :ingo:

The peopel at the hospital were sure of their staff. The poeple at the cardiologists couldn;t believe the other folks didn;t shave area for the tabs. I'm a hairy eastern european type....

Anyway gotta get all psyched up to be cut again...

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Wait is over I call a call for a 2nd interview/ride along day. If all goes well here off to Baltimore for the Final interview!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!!! My spirits have been lifted so much!!!

Prayers sent

Prayers sent

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN

I had my Follow up today, when very well. I really feel good about the opportunity.

Thanks again!!

Top Bottom