• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Weapons were already collected...It was called the beginning of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. It started with the Batlles of Lexington and Concord.

I like my tea and my guns too.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Some people like ....

... disaster. And turn it into their gain. As I will. I can use any engineered disaster against them. So can you; you are a member here, right? Not "hard" but "smart." 200,000,000 Lone Wolves on a Solzhenitsyn mission, eh? EBG
    What guns? Oh that? Airsoft of course. Don't you see the red tip? Trying to collect 200million + guns is kinda a recipe for disaster.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Been there ....

.... done that, when they were going for $60-70. Those days are gone. But their tactic -- if we don't vote right -- would be NOT to prevent buys and sells, but to ban and prevent HAVING. Ownership is pretty easy to dictate from D.C. , but enforcement is NOT. (a la Team Miguel!) EBG
    I wonder if the ban would include all parts of the rifle or just the lower? If all the other parts would still be legal to buy, it just might be time to invest in a few lowers.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    To me it is better ...

.... to shoot-and-move. It's no sin to be shot in the back. If they reach me, I'll still be warm...and surrounded by brass. Maybe just bad planning, but I now have invalid family at home. My thresh-hold is THE INVADER dead zone... if I can hold out. You'll never know what you CAN do until you are FORCED to do it. Train, train, train! EBG

The words pry them from my cold dead hands come to mind....

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Now calm down all of you. Let us all take a breath and think about this. Our president is an intelligent man. Matter of fact, I have recently found out that he already has a plan to fix all of this evil gun business.

Here is the 2 step plan on how he is going to battle those evil black angry bullying guns. Because we all know that those evil guns get up and do things all by themselves like shoot innocent people and even their own owners!!!

1st...our current president will subsidize all the boating companies, fishing sports, and boating insurance companies. You see...It seems that for some reason, guns have figured out that if they wish to desert their owners, all they need to do is cause boating accidents over a body of water. So our president will get more gun owners boating and fishing. When that happens, the same evil guns that they own will rebel against their faithful owners and cause those tragic boating accidents. But to keep the boating insurance companies from collapse, he must subsidize them as well. Everyone is too important to fail! Of course we will not talk about the unintended consequence of all the injuries that people will sustain during those boating accidents. Well, at least their heath care will be taken care of.

2nd...our current president will subsidize all the boat rescue teams in every county nationwide with additional scuba gear and boats. Just think of all those evil angry guns sitting on the bottom of all those lakes and rivers nation wide. How scared those poor fish must be to see all those evil guns next to them. Those evil guns probably take pot shots at the fish just to keep them scared. And because those guns are evil, I would bet they are polluting the water just for the fun of it. Sick and demented they are.

And think of all the jobs that will be created in the private sector because of what the government has just done. Just because all the owners of these boating, fishing, scuba and boating insurance companies are the presidents buddies...well...don't look at the man behind the curtain! And it will only last until the governments money runs out. Well... This is the not the thread you are looking for...

In case you could not tell...the above should have been in purple.

Last edited:

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Seriously...
    They can't stop drugs or for that matter people from crossing a border.
    They can't catch people who don't pay income taxes.
    They couldn't stop the making of alcohol.
    They get involved... it gets all horsed up.

Now taxing guns & ammo to the gills, that is a whole nuther subject.
    You can't stock enough ammo or components to keep going.
    And that is more realistic than people knocking at your door for your precious toys.
    Look at cigarettes for an example.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Give em a super soaker. Or a spitball to the eyeball, then hand them the straw.

Seriously...
    They can't stop drugs or for that matter people from crossing a border.
    They can't catch people who don't pay income taxes.
    They couldn't stop the making of alcohol.
    They get involved... it gets all horsed up.

Now taxing guns & ammo to the gills, that is a whole nuther subject.
    You can't stock enough ammo or components to keep going.
    And that is more realistic than people knocking at your door for your precious toys.
    Look at cigarettes for an example.

They can try, but the difference is that cigarettes don't protect your life. Smokes really aren't worth fighting for. Guns are.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    The first volunteers to go do the collections will more than likely be the last. I highly doubt any american citizen would be willing to go confront know armed citizens for the purpose of disarming them. Won't happen.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't see a ban like most think. I see the NFA registry being expanded to include semi-autos, and an eventual closing of that registry.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    they would be grandfathered in, but if they were door to door, I don't own guns anymore sold them ;)

People keep saying they would be grandfathered in but the recent proposed legislation say no such thing,.,. there are actually talking not just bans on hi cap mags being sold, but being possessed as well..

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    If it happens it will be much slower and softer than an outright grab. In many small steps like they are doing in California. Cant buy new semi autos or hi cap mags, cant sell or pass down the ones you have. Must pass the states approved gun list. Ban lead bullets to 'save the environment' + tax them out of existance.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I don't see a ban like most think. I see the NFA registry being expanded to include semi-autos, and an eventual closing of that registry.

If it happens it will be much slower and softer than an outright grab. In many small steps like they are doing in California. Cant buy new semi autos or hi cap mags, cant sell or pass down the ones you have. Must pass the states approved gun list. Ban lead bullets to 'save the environment' + tax them out of existance.

Those are scary thoughts, but it seems like that would be the easiest way to get a ban.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I don't believe it will happen.

First, this came out of the mouth of a politician. That is reason enough to dismiss it. Second, been done before and it didn't work.

Top Bottom