• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    so a commercial just was on TV advertising "Happy Nappers" some stuffed animal ... another stuffed animal toy. and of coarse my 4 year old was watching and immediately said I want a happy napper daddy. well, like im gonna be the one to say no to those puppy dog eyes :( nope. so now I have 2 happy nappers coming to my house. one is for her and the other one is for me to take and fill with tanerite or something. what a stupid song. better to destroy the stuffed animal than my TV :D

for your viweing pleasure. I present the gayest commercial ever ! Happy Nappers - As Seen On TV Promotions

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    i hate the BFF comercial. My daughter first saw it after her gold fish (won at Marion Co fair 2009 ) died. She cried I don't have a BFF mine died...yup it had a good life, sorry honey maybe nana will let you have a fish at her house :)

*BFF= best fish friend

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I didn't make it through the whole video...but I have to know...which Happy Napper did ya get?? :D and which one are you blowing up?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I didn't make it through the whole video...but I have to know...which Happy Napper did ya get?? :D and which one are you blowing up?

shes getting the lady bug, and im blowing up the unicorn. im gonna tie the horn to my bumper afterwards :rockwoot:

New pillow pets are out.

yeah we have a few of those already :rolleyes:, thanks for the warning. which ones do they have now? Im sure I will have to get a couple more. I dont like the way the lady bug eye balls me.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    E5Ranger said:
    ...the other one is for me to take and fill with tanerite or something.

:rofl:

Bunny go BOOM!

Thank you. That's the second time tonight I've damn near split my side laughing so hard. Don't let munchkin catch you doing this or she'll be on your butt something fierce.:D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I hate commercials in general. I believe that a hour long show on commercial TV is approximately 35 minutes content and 25 minutes commercials. Its out of control, that is why I record anything I want to watch and FF through the stupid and often insulting commercials. Not to mention how the volume of commericals is louder than the program, that should be illegal.

Top Bottom