• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've already been declared the enemy. "Social interaction" isn't going to change that.

Just as an observation: This seems to be what you want. People respond to what is posted. If this is not how you wish to be thought of, you might reconsider your posting approach.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    and yet he offered to meet with you, which kinda breaks the anonymity.

I've met quite a few NWI and Indy INGOers. I may not agree with them all on everything. But they're not anonymous people on the other end of a screen.
    Personally I would not meet with anybody in NWI and I live in NWI. (I keed..I keed) I just don't have time for no "Social interactions"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You apparently don't see what one side being antithetical to our second ammendment rights has to do with our choice of candidates in November, either. Perhaps one of us needs a vision check

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I really don't see what a polite "no, thank you" has to do with our choice of candidates come November?

Let's see...

1. You apparently don't care much for the people here.
    2. You don't care enough about the Second Amendment to place it ahead of sodomy in your political priorities.
    3. By extension, you must not care enough about your gun(s) to be concerned about keeping it/them.
    4. 70% of your posts are in the General Political forum. I am generally one of the worst offenders in this regard and run only about 50%.

It gets pretty difficult to make the connection. You don't like us, you don't like the Second Amendment, and you don't seem to like guns a whole lot. It is difficult to understand what draws you. I am not suggesting that you shouldn't participate, I just don't understand why when it seems that there is nothing about the place that you like.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Let's see...

1. You apparently don't care much for the people here.
    2. You don't care enough about the Second Amendment to place it ahead of sodomy in your political priorities.
    3. By extension, you must not care enough about your gun(s) to be concerned about keeping it/them.
    4. 70% of your posts are in the General Political forum. I am generally one of the worst offenders in this regard and run only about 50%.

It gets pretty difficult to make the connection. You don't like us, you don't like the Second Amendment, and you don't seem to like guns a whole lot. It is difficult to understand what draws you. I am not suggesting that you shouldn't participate, I just don't understand why when it seems that there is nothing about the place that you like.

:yesway: ID1776 hits a home run without taking the whole page to do it. :rockwoot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seriously? Attack his position with facts and logic, not condescending remarks.

No condescension about it. We dealt with those two issues in tandem at some length, just not in this thread. He made his position on his priorities between the two extremely clear.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

No condescension about it. We dealt with those two issues in tandem at some length, just not in this thread. He made his position on his priorities between the two extremely clear.

It is an accurate summation of Lowe0's priority.

This has been ongoing through several threads.

Seems like I recall at least one thread ID is talking about.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...You don't care enough about the Second Amendment to place it ahead of sodomy in your political priorities...

Not condescending at all. One can certainly have both of those in today's day and age, so long as they don't confuse which is most important in the voting booth.

It's about time someone called that pot stirring troublemaker out. Good job Dave!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was wonder how one can own guns but willing to to give up and give in....

Also....somebody said something about shoot and burgers, and maybe bacon....when and where?

Top Bottom