• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    OK, fair enough. You live in Indiana, and you are a gun owner who apparently doesn't care a whole lot about your ongoing right to possess guns. That raises questions with most of us. It is much like joining the navy when you don't like boats.
    I would put it that it's just like joining the navy and telling them you don't consider the navy to be a legitimate strategic military need and they should consider using their vast resources by joining the "save the whales" effort.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would put it that it's just like joining the navy and telling them you don't consider the navy to be a legitimate strategic military need and they should consider using their vast resources by joining the "save the whales" effort.

:yesway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For me personally I would be willing to take that risk for a free cheeseburger with a hint of bacon added.

I would certainly be willing to be schooled to run those high performance 1911s. The cheeburgah would just be icing on the cake.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So he's a vampire?

What ever he is he is not coming out to be FTF with any of us.
    The keyboard offers safety and anonymity from all.
    What our left leaning (Vampire....really....:)) little buddy fails to understand is many of us are very good friends outside the electronic playhouse.
    I have had and will have more conversations with IndyDave, Actaeon and many many other people who are regular posting members in this forum.
    We gather for gunpowder therapy, food and great social interaction.
    Folks from all walks of life. Like minded and we have guns.
    We shoot them. As much as we can.....in public. With people. In the daylight.
    Politics is not the major topic but it does get discussed.
    Personally I have FTF'd with more folks than short memory search serves. Cost me a lot of Cheese burgers. Some even had Bacon.
    This is what men (and a few ladys) do.

In my mind everything our little buddy has said no longer holds any real meaning.
    JMHO of course.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    What our left leaning (Vampire....really....:)) little buddy fails to understand is many of us are very good friends outside the electronic playhouse.
    I have had and will have more conversations with IndyDave, Actaeon and many many other people who are regular posting members in this forum.
    Personally I have FTF'd with more folks than short memory search serves. Cost me a lot of Cheese burgers. Some even had Bacon.

In my mind everything our little buddy has said no longer holds any real meaning.
    JMHO of course.

I've already been declared the enemy. "Social interaction" isn't going to change that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

JMHO of course.
    You mean to say that you actually have guns and you go out and shoot them with other people around and nobody gets hurt or killed and you don't end up on national news?

Unpossible!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've already been declared the enemy. "Social interaction" isn't going to change that.

Never said you were the enemy and not saying I even dislike you. That would be reserved for after folks spend some time in the same area in casual conversation.

You just make no sense to me and many others in here. Use any excuse you want to about not coming forth. That is OK with me. Stay anonomouse. It is really OK.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

JMHO of course.

Any of these therapy sessions planned anytime soon?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems to me he's offered to overlook political differences for a bit over a range outing and a meal. You don't seem willing to be able to get past your differences long enough to take him up on it. Seems like you are the one not willing to be sociable with his kind. That's on you.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Never said you were the enemy and not saying I even dislike you. That would be reserved for after folks spend some time in the same area in casual conversation.

You just make no sense to me and many others in here. Use any excuse you want to about not coming forth. That is OK with me. Stay anonomouse. It is really OK.

A guy using a pseudonym is lecturing me about anonymity. Wow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A guy using a pseudonym is lecturing me about anonymity. Wow.

and yet he offered to meet with you, which kinda breaks the anonymity.

I've met quite a few NWI and Indy INGOers. I may not agree with them all on everything. But they're not anonymous people on the other end of a screen.

Top Bottom