HAS YOUR FAMILY EVER FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Every coin has two sides. Quit crying about it and go buy your own birthday present. You get exactly what you want, when you want it. When the inevitable happens just say, "You got it for my birthday, don't you remember?"

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have decided to get an English Bully for myself. Update though just found out my party will be Saturday since the wifey isnt going to the party in Indy because "Those bi**hes are stuck up",lol. Going to visit the bully rescue this weekend or next! Thanks Lori!

Awesome!! Glad I could help :rockwoot: Now THAT's a birthday present :D and Happy Birthday

Every coin has two sides. Quit crying about it and go buy your own birthday present. You get exactly what you want, when you want it. When the inevitable happens just say, "You got it for my birthday, don't you remember?"

I've gotten myself my own presents for years. I know what I want and what I don't want. And my ex sucked at buying stuff so that way I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I'd rather have someone think about who I am and what I like and what to get me though. :dunno:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Awesome!! Glad I could help :rockwoot: Now THAT's a birthday present :D and Happy Birthday

I've gotten myself my own presents for years. I know what I want and what I don't want. And my ex sucked at buying stuff so that way I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I'd rather have someone think about who I am and what I like and what to get me though. :dunno:

JEEZ I been asking you to help me with my puppies for weeks and it was my birthday last week and what did I get? A guilt trip for making you feel bad, no wonder you got sucky presents.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Cemetary Man - Get even with the brat and leave it all to me!! You could pull a "Gran Torino" on him! 8^)

I will send you a card for every holiday you can imagine and have my girls make you cookies.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I really quit caring about birthdays when I was in high school. It's just another day and nothing really changes.

My birthday was very recent, and I had one person say happy birthday to me. Like I said, just another day, hell I think there's only 6 people who know when my birthday is, and I'm almost positive that they are all family and no friends, I like to keep some things secret.

So, anyway, Happy Birthday!!

Top Bottom