HAS YOUR FAMILY EVER FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    GARANDGUY sorry to hear that about your birthday ,i thought i was the only guy that happen to. Been married 17 years and my wife has never remembered mine ,,but ohhhhhhh let me forget hers and theres hell to pay,lol. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAN
    Oh I know!!!!!!! I got her a new 2011 Escape and a new Ruger LCR for hers because she wasnt satisfied with just the truck and had to have the LCR because she didnt like her Colt I bought her a few months before.Helpful advice I guess is to NEVER forget your wifes birthday got it!:ingo:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I bet those exs remember your birthday...

Just saying:stickpoke:
    Funny you say that. The one I was with right before her sent me an email saying happy birthday and to come get my present,lol. She couldnt forget because hers is the same day,lol. I dont think her husband that she just married last oct/nov would like it too much though and as I recall I dont think I would want the gift she has for me! Besides im not driving to Evansville for something I can get at home. Now if I could get the one thing there I cant here I would go in a heartbeat and that is PEACE!:laugh:
    I think im going to send her an email saying happy birthday but I wanted PEACE not a PIECE,lol. She has gotten fat since I left her anyway.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Funny you say that. The one I was with right before her sent me an email saying happy birthday and to come get my present,lol. She couldnt forget because hers is the same day,lol. I dont think her husband that she just married last oct/nov would like it too much though and as I recall I dont think I would want the gift she has for me! Besides im not driving to Evansville for something I can get at home. Now if I could get the one thing there I cant here I would go in a heartbeat and that is PEACE!:laugh:
    I think im going to send her an email saying happy birthday but I wanted PEACE not a PIECE,lol. She has gotten fat since I left her anyway.
    :rockwoot:LMAO

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The fam has never forgotten my birthday, but *I* have.
    One birthday morning, every time I did something or said something, they said things like, "you act like it's your birthday or something!"... after a few times of that, I realized I was a day or so "off" on what day I thought it was.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The fam has never forgotten my birthday, but *I* have.
    One birthday morning, every time I did something or said something, they said things like, "you act like it's your birthday or something!"... after a few times of that, I realized I was a day or so "off" on what day I thought it was.
    See this is proof that women forget because they do not get in trouble.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know how you feel, it always hurts when someone you love forget your birthday.
    It doesnt have anything about being a man or not (like said in a previous post).
    It's always nice even if you just get a kiss and a little card that day from someone you love.
    Since ten years I dont really have that problem anymore (sadly in a way) because my birthday is September 11th people remenber more easily.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Garand - Happy birthday and sorry that happened! I am kind of pissed for you, no wife should blow off or forget your birthday!

I don't know about that Bachlorettte Party excuse, because I only got about $60.00 in my "hammock" from working that party, so if she saved some singles for the party it didn't come my way. The only great tip I got was from this skinny blonde "Trailer Park Barbie" girl who stole my Winstons when she left the next moring. Kind of scared me since she was carrying an LCR in her purse. Keep the smokes, baby.

Obviously you will just hurt yourself is you choose to forget any holiday for her, and the objective is not to hurt your love but to help yourself. Just go buy a new M1 with all the bells and whistles - M1D maybe? When you tell her you did it because eveyone forgot your Bday, she may figure it's cheaper to remember next time.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    It will be a new SA M1A if any and the wife doesnt have blond hair,lol but I like the response so I give ya points for that one. If you looked more like me then you wouldve got way more than the 60 bux you got now go buy my BUIS from CWOOD with my hard earned $ ,lol.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    Tell her you've figured out how she can make it up to you, it's called the 'girlfriend experience'... $200 an hour and you'll be fine in 2 or 3 days.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    That sucks, but happy belated birthday. I guess maybe we should start checking the birthdays at the bottom of the main page. A happy birthday wish from a gun buddy would have made it a little less of a let down.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have actually been thinking of another English Bully ours died last year in Feb and we had him cremated and now he lives on the mantle next to where my shadowbox with my medals and pictures are. I think it is about time for a new one thanks for the suggestion.

I know people with Indiana Bulldog Rescue...just saying :D

Dude happy birthday come get your free puppy from my house... SERIOUSLY.

:dunno: :D

At least you have someone in your life to forget your birthday.

TRUE, and that's a present right there :yesway:

That sucks, but happy belated birthday. I guess maybe we should start checking the birthdays at the bottom of the main page. A happy birthday wish from a gun buddy would have made it a little less of a let down.

Good idea :yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom