• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Glock 19 is a terrific gun and carry gun for a sh*tload of people .... just not everybody.
    There are zero Glocks in my possession, and it worries me not at all. And to the guys who have 1 or 6 or 12 of 'em, I tip my cap.
    'Merica .... get some guns, get some bullets, clean your guns every now and then. This ain't as complicated as some would make it.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Well I'm sure some Generals in the Pentagon will get their choice of frame if they ever go overseas....
    There's been photos of upper-level officers, while overseas, sporting 1911's, Glocks, Sig Sauer 226 & 229's, etc....
    The crazy part is, unlike Glock where the longer magazines will all interchange with the smaller same-caliber pistol, this is not necessarily true with Sig 320's....all depending on which frame you have, as the base-plates do not all match-up!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It does not matter the pistol it can be a high point. It’s your train level and will to do the deed.
    That's what I had to do when I got my Glock 20sf. I had to set my mind to learning how to present it properly with the different grip angle. I was able to overcome it. However, I still hated that grip angle if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom