• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Man, I'm sorry I missed the fun. I have 3 or 4 junkers I'd love to get $50 for. Well, maybe next time.

I'd like to commend jdmack79 for what he did. He stood up for all of our rights (intentionally or not) against the thuggery of IMPD.

Personally, I find rather interesting that IMPD cited an ordinance that explicitly states what he was doing doesn't violate the provisions:

IC 35-42-2-4 prohibits persons from obstructing vehicular traffic. Violators of the state law are subject to arrest. General Ordinance No. 356, 2001 prohibits persons from using roadways or medians between two roadways for the purposes of solicitation. It does not apply to persons who use sidewalks, parking lots and other public places for solicitation, provided the person is not obstructing vehicular traffic or is not violating other city ordinances or state or federal laws. Violators of the ordinance are subject to a ticket and a fine.

Good to know that between hassling lawful citizens, getting drunk and murdering motorcyclists and then covering up the crimes of fellow officers who get drunk and murder motorcyclists, IMPD doesn't quite have time to read the city ordinances they are supposed to be enforcing.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Good to know that between hassling lawful citizens, getting drunk and murdering motorcyclists and then covering up the crimes of fellow officers who get drunk and murder motorcyclists, IMPD doesn't quite have time to read the city ordinances they are supposed to be enforcing.
    Thanks for this very insightful and helpful post.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Man, I'm sorry I missed the fun. I have 3 or 4 junkers I'd love to get $50 for. Well, maybe next time.

I'd like to commend jdmack79 for what he did. He stood up for all of our rights (intentionally or not) against the thuggery of IMPD.

Personally, I find rather interesting that IMPD cited an ordinance that explicitly states what he was doing doesn't violate the provisions:

IC 35-42-2-4 prohibits persons from obstructing vehicular traffic. Violators of the state law are subject to arrest. General Ordinance No. 356, 2001 prohibits persons from using roadways or medians between two roadways for the purposes of solicitation. It does not apply to persons who use sidewalks, parking lots and other public places for solicitation, provided the person is not obstructing vehicular traffic or is not violating other city ordinances or state or federal laws. Violators of the ordinance are subject to a ticket and a fine.

And that they don't bother to even talk to the guys that try and sell what roses outside of the 1500 neat the intersection with the Bp gas station.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And that they don't bother to even talk to the guys that try and sell what roses outside of the 1500 neat the intersection with the Bp gas station.

That would be a racist situation if they did that. Those folks are representing some church or what ever when you ask them. I have been hassled by those guys all along 38th st. Will work for food and the please help sign holders at the top of interstate ramps are a favorite of mine as well. They impede traffic and are causing dangerous situations. LEO leaves them alone???? This must be another law to be used as they see fit when they see fit etc.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    WOW, been gone a few days and this is what I come back to? Good work guys! Still have about 15 more pages to read but I am VERY happy to see what is happening here and I hope the IMPD pays up on this one. I want these buy backs to get so expensive for them (fiscally and public opinion wise) that they just quit doing it.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    WOW, been gone a few days and this is what I come back to? Good work guys! Still have about 15 more pages to read but I am VERY happy to see what is happening here and I hope the IMPD pays up on this one. I want these buy backs to get so expensive for them (fiscally and public opinion wise) that they just quit doing it.

Just to save you some time, the last 15 pages or so are about 90% :bs:

Sorry. :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Pards, my old pal Dave Workman, editor of Gun Week and Seattle writer for the Examiner, wants to do a story on the unfortunate events that occurred at this dog & pony show.

Did anyone get any pics of the event?

Top Bottom