• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Each car has a basic Walmart first aid kit in the plastic case with an added TQ and a suction wound patch and an anti bleed pad. Not a complete do everything kit, but it can be of use if needed.
    That's nice and all, but doesn't do much good if it's in the car and you or a loved one is shot in the food court. You wouldn't have time to run out to the parking lot to grab it.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    That's nice and all, but doesn't do much good if it's in the car and you or a loved one is shot in the food court. You wouldn't have time to run out to the parking lot to grab it.
    That's why I posted what I did. It was also really pointed at myself because I'm usually not wearing a jacket during the summer, so I'm likely also not carrying a TQ unless I'm riding my motorcycle.

I mean, my car kit is stocked well enough that an experienced EMT would be glad to see it in a real situation. But I sure can't carry that with me everywhere.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Cut him some slack. It’s not like it actually says that on the card. :lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Stop calling the P.O.S. who murdered people “the shooter.” Call him the KILLER or MURDERER.

Eli was also a shooter. Anyone who goes to a range and fires their weapon is a shooter.

Don’t let your language put them on equal footing.
    Nah. While I don’t think the two are the same at all, using a word doesn’t imply they’re the same. I don’t have a problem with people referring to him as that. When I refer to Eli, I’d rather give him a name. A shooter can be good or bad. You know from the context who I’m talking about if I do call him “the shooter”.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Nah. While I don’t think the two are the same at all, using a word doesn’t imply they’re the same. I don’t have a problem with people referring to him as that. When I refer to Eli, I’d rather give him a name. A shooter can be good or bad. You know from the context who I’m talking about if I do call him “the shooter”.
    The libtards are soo much better at using word connotations than the right.

That is why illegal aliens are called undocumented immigrants. They even banned the use of the term "illegal aliens" when that is precisely what they are.
    They call guns "assault weapons" and "weapons of war" for a reason. It sways the minds of those who don't know any better or don't really care.

It matters - words matter. Little by little the connotation of the words used tend to influence people. I don't believe it is smart to just ignore this tactic and let the libtards keep on influencing people this way.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

That is why illegal aliens are called undocumented immigrants. They even banned the use of the term "illegal aliens" when that is precisely what they are.
    They call guns "assault weapons" and "weapons of war" for a reason. It sways the minds of those who don't know any better or don't really care.

It matters - words matter. Little by little the connotation of the words used tend to influence people. I don't believe it is smart to just ignore this tactic and let the libtards keep on influencing people this way.
    and they also change definitions of words to meet their narrative, at the drop of a hat.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Ever heard the term “New York Reload”? Easier to switch to a second gun than reload.

But, he left one of the rifles in the bathroom.

And, is it really easier to carry two rifles and switch to the second one when you run out of ammo rather than just switch magazines, which he had several of?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

But but the children. Think of the children.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Guy spoke of the lawsuits vaguely on the Gun Guy Show last night.

He referenced at least one of the dumb assed chicks on The View will be sued also.

Just one..???
    I hope it is the big nasty ugly one that wears a mop for a hair piece.
    The other big nasty one as well.
    Something needs to be done about those 2.

Top Bottom