• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Until the officer aims too far to one side and whacks the perp's shins with an end. What is it the trainers always say? If it doesnt work outside the dojo at full speed its not workable? How many rioters will stand in one place with their arms crossed for you to shoot them and wrap them up?

It's not for rioters, specifically. However, the majority of idiots during a disturbance actually present a pretty easy target. They are up in the police's face strutting and yelling, not going "full sprint" at the police. Obviously a full sprint charge calls for a different response, but how common are those?

This is more common than any "full sprint" nonsense.

[video=youtube;-YmTdMW9uSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ[/video]

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    That load is lethal, though, lol.

This bolawrap is in a compact taser like package with a laser that shows where the wrap will be deployed.

Seems like it couldn't get any better than that, especially for getting someone trying to run.

4041416_082318-kabc-5pm-bolawrap-img.jpg

da349d47060d4b6624a94530781e322e.jpg

I guess I would rather get hit in the nuts with a treble hook than a lead ball.... errrrrr I think...

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Do not, I repeat DO NOT travel to Humbolt park, Pilsen, Cicero, Little Village, Berwyn, K-Town, or ANY Hispanic neighborhoods if you are black! PSA: The Latin Kings & 2-6's squashed their beef to band together to protect "their" neighborhoods from looters...aka black folks. They do not care why you are there. The police are overwhelmed. Black folks getting dragged outta cars etc. Ain't nobody scared but don't be no fool either!

I just copied this from facebook from a black friend from Chicago. It seems there may be some vigilante action going on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do not, I repeat DO NOT travel to Humbolt park, Pilsen, Cicero, Little Village, Berwyn, K-Town, or ANY Hispanic neighborhoods if you are black! PSA: The Latin Kings & 2-6's squashed their beef to band together to protect "their" neighborhoods from looters...aka black folks. They do not care why you are there. The police are overwhelmed. Black folks getting dragged outta cars etc. Ain't nobody scared but don't be no fool either!

I just copied this from facebook from a black friend from Chicago. It seems there may be some vigilante action going on.

I have always believed that if they do not want you there....don't go there.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Don't show no respect, don't get no respect.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

I guess im glad im white, rode one of the scooters to little mexico in Anderson today and had lunch with a friend in a great mex joint on MLK near Pitts bbq. I was teased it was to old to steal, from a few patrons but I get teased all the time eating there. I dont think they get the drag bars on a old low rider. They all watched me kick it to life....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Impossible! Only Crackers like us are capable of such racist things! FAKE NEWS!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

They're just protecting their neighborhoods.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Cicero is mainly Hispanic, like 90%, so they probably mean it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So what is the point of the continued riots? What is the justice they are asking for?
    There are at least three factions who want different things. There are what we’ll just call protestors, some of whom want to see the cops held responsible. Some protestors want more. Like reparations. Then there’s the people who just want free ****. And then don’t forget the Antifa types. They just want to burn society down so they can rebuild it as utopia. And then there’s the people who just want the free ****. The point of continued riots serves those goals.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There are at least three factions who want different things. There are what we’ll just call protestors, some of whom want to see the cops held responsible. Some protestors want more. Like reparations. Then there’s the people who just want free ****. And then don’t forget the Antifa types. They just want to burn society down so they can rebuild it as utopia. And then there’s the people who just want the free ****. The point of continued riots serves those goals.

In otherwords violent rebellion against basic rule of law, is their actual objective.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess im glad im white, rode one of the scooters to little mexico in Anderson today and had lunch with a friend in a great mex joint on MLK near Pitts bbq. I was teased it was to old to steal, from a few patrons but I get teased all the time eating there. I dont think they get the drag bars on a old low rider. They all watched me kick it to life....

Pics. I want to see it.....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom