• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If I'm turning left onto a 2 lane road from which I will be making a right hand turn in the near future, then it just makes sense for me to turn into the right hand lane. If I'm planning on staying in the left lane, then I will turn into the left lane. :dunno:

Lawlessness!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So.... Basically what is happening. I guess the riots and vandalism is just celebratory?

It is, now.

Again, I'm not defending their actions. That wasn't the question. The question was, what do they want? A lot of them just want free sxxt. But we're avoiding the problem if that's all we choose to post endlessly about.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    They did press charges, he was charged with murder.

...after the arsonists lit the torches.

I happen to think public pressure would have eventually led to the right result, if given time.

These people were just not in a mood to wait.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So what is the point of the continued riots? What is the justice they are asking for?
    probably for real change to happen in America that in someway helps prevent this from happening as frequently in the future. Just a guess.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    probably for real change to happen in America that in someway helps prevent this from happening as frequently in the future. Just a guess.

The problem is that they wouldn't notice even if it happened. The media wouldn't allow it.

The demand for hate crimes is far higher than the supply.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

What would that change be?

They're already so hamstrung that when we're facing a violent insurrection, they basically are powerless to do anything. So trying to further restrict their ability to do their job is a non-starter.

The only suggestion I have for them, is for the departments to procure the bolawrap.
    [video=youtube;k5Mgc84iLvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Mgc84iLvU[/video]

Looks far more effective than a taser to me.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    ...after the arsonists lit the torches.

I happen to think public pressure would have eventually led to the right result, if given time.

These people were just not in a mood to wait.
    Apparently you have never had to file charges at a Prosecutors Office. Most of them are not smart enough to get a job at an attorneys office so they end up in a Prosecutors office. If you are a blue county, it is generally some dysfunctional relative that will kick them back because they felt like not doing work that day. One day would be awesome even for homicide charges.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Update on the shooting of a black area businessman in Louisville during the curfew. A new video emerged which possibly showed him shooting a gun just outside the door of his business. The video is not conclusive but it kinda looks like he had a gun, stepped out the door, raised his arm as if to shoot, and then fell to the ground, presumably because return fire hit him.

Video in the link is pretty damning . WDRB breaks down the video very well. He was a well loved member of the community that just happened to shoot at police.
    https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/polic...cle_23e2fae2-a4ef-11ea-81bc-235715f2921c.html
    [FONT=&amp]Brown added that six handguns and a shotgun were found in the building where McAtee was shot, though Beshear said authorities were unable to say whether those weapons were legally purchased.[/FONT]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Reminds me of all of these videos of black people asking white people to kneel for them.

Considering what the riots are over... That seems in poor taste? :laugh:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    If they know whats waiting for them on the WH roof they will think twice.

What would that change be?

They're already so hamstrung that when we're facing a violent insurrection, they basically are powerless to do anything. So trying to further restrict their ability to do their job is a non-starter.

The only suggestion I have for them, is for the departments to procure the bolawrap.
    [video=youtube;k5Mgc84iLvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Mgc84iLvU[/video]

Looks far more effective than a taser to me.

Nothing new***,
    View attachment 87619

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

That load is lethal, though, lol.

This bolawrap is in a compact taser like package with a laser that shows where the wrap will be deployed.

Seems like it couldn't get any better than that, especially for getting someone trying to run.

4041416_082318-kabc-5pm-bolawrap-img.jpg

da349d47060d4b6624a94530781e322e.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not sure what I find worse - your arguments, or that you quote your own .sig in every post.

Ditto. Its incredibly distracting. Either have it as a sig or quote your own sig. But not both. Please and thank you.

I guess you just can’t go by the numbers. It’s more nuanced. You have to dig deeper into the correlation of why the numbers are what they are. Or something like that.

Also attitudes. (some understandable) How many white guys give the officer crap when he approaches the vehicle? Yes, this may be your third traffic stop this week, young black male. Is it because you are driving like a maniac, weaving in and out of traffic like laws dont apply to you? (like the guy I saw in Detroit today) Is it because you are truly being profiled? Either way, your attitude (justified or not) has a lot to do with how the traffic stop ends. I'm sure if my white ass' first words as Denny approached my car were "Whats the matter officer? Dunkin Donuts closed? Why you gotta hassle me?" it wouldnt end well for me either. Am I saying they NEED to be harassed, etc? ABSOFREAKINLUTELY NOT! But I'm sure being combative verbally has a lot to do with the outcome of the encounter. But I admit that if I were in their position of being profiled and feeling like I was always under a microscope, coupled with the need to be an alpha on the street would weigh heavily on my decision to not sit there and take it like a ***** from da man. "poor decisions" like those could tip the scales heavily in favor of bad outcomes.

Gamers rise up

EZhqv8cWAAAw1Es

Yeah, that far left rifle looks like a pellet gun to me as well. Is he expecting a hoard of killer rabbits?

And what is over the middle guy's front sight? His gear looks almost as suspect to me as well. If those two are for show, I'm Not sure why they didnt also run to Spencers Gifts and grab a few cardboard cutouts to make it look even more menacing. I mean, a The Rock and a Chuck Norris cutout might add some serious cred to the op.

I don't think we'll ever be over George Floyd.

In a way, I hope not. The same way we're not really over Medgar Evars.

And DEFINITELY not like Mucho Grande. We'll never be over Mucho Grande.

Looks far more effective than a taser to me.[/QUOTE]

Until the officer aims too far to one side and whacks the perp's shins with an end. What is it the trainers always say? If it doesnt work outside the dojo at full speed its not workable? How many rioters will stand in one place with their arms crossed for you to shoot them and wrap them up?

Show me how it works on a perp in a full sprint and then we'll talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom